Recent content by Berserkerkitten

1. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Probably not gonna happen, though. Something about the shaders other versions use for dye not working on the DS.
  2. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Oh yeah, that's right! My bad! :D I was hoping for something like the optic staff or some more accessory combinations, but beetle husks are great! :)
  3. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Very, very cool! Thanks for sharing! While I would have loved to see a new item or two and maybe some of the mounts, I'm still really excited for the bigger worlds and improved stability! ♥
  4. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Patch is gonna take a while to go live, anyway. Would be nice to have the promised changelog in the meanwhile...
  5. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

There won't be a great many updates coming for the 3DS version. They already said it's pretty much gone as far as they can go and we shouldn't expect too much in the future, so don't get your hopes up. As for an even newer DS in 2017, that's completely off the table. Did you miss all the...
  6. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yep, pretty much. Bigger worlds will be great. If they add anything on top, then that'll be even better, but if not, then that's okay, too.
  7. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Personally, I'd love to see more summons or possibly even a mount or two. Though it's probably not realistic to hope for much beyond the features we already have right now.
  8. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Not sure if that's a typo or if you're hoping for a buttfix. :D
  9. Berserkerkitten

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Shucks. Guess that'll be something for another update one day, if we're lucky. That and mounts andand... eh, it's still good to get free updates on the 3DS, I'm not gonna complain.
  10. Berserkerkitten

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Sweet! Hmm... I wonder if the update will bring some of the missing items such as the optic staff.
  11. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Appreciated. Being able to back up my characters would be fantastic! :)
  12. Berserkerkitten

3DS 2 months and no updates for new 3ds?

For what it counts, they've sent a new content update for the 3DS version to Nintendo, so if everything goes according to plan, it should be available for download, soon. They also said that new screenshots showing off new features and content would be uploaded pretty much any moment now. It's...
  13. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Nobody ever claimed it was automatic. Still, with Terraria's tendency to delete characters and progress, it'd be great if manual backups were supported. But that does not work right now. Tried it with the digital version and the feature only says that it's not supported by this game.
  14. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think calling it "automatic" might be a little too optimistic. You have to manually create a backup using this 3DS feature, but it works with most Nintendo games on there. Once created, you can restore said backup at anytime. Lookie here...
  15. Berserkerkitten

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yep. Had the same problem when I played multiplayer with somebody and they terminated the session while I was still saving. Character got deleted, my worlds were still there. Wouldn't it be awesome if Terraria supported the 3DS' integrated savegame backup feature?
Back
Top Bottom