Recent content by Besndy

1. Besndy

heh... you've been spoiled...

heh... you've been spoiled...
  2. Besndy

what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

Wrong answers only...? well then I have to say the legendary zenith...
  3. Besndy

PC Share Your Character Files Here!

[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOIL...
  4. Besndy

NPCs are floating above chairs after walking up stairs

Saddest houses ever. I really need tot make some....
  5. Besndy

Resolved Solar Eclipse / Blood Moon Randomizing

I just had a blood moon and then a solar eclipse too today... wonder if it means something.
  6. Besndy

PC Share Your Best World Files!

I USED it... hehe :merchantnaughty:
  7. Besndy

But you said you wouldn't spam?...
  8. Besndy

You can just go to where you select your character, press Windows+Shift+S to take a snip, or just search up the snipping tool
  9. Besndy

Thanks for looking at this post, and please read all instructions before posting a character!:happy:
  10. Besndy

Share Your Character Files Here. This thread is to share .plr files with other people. you can find yours by going into file explorer, and copy/pasting this into the easy access bar: C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players . You will then find all of your player files and you...
  11. Besndy

Here is my world... But it's not good. I started it when I was pretty young. 7ut6 Mostly corrupted an hallowed... still working on that... All NPCs are in a big stack, mostly. Many big holes everywhere. Post Moon Lord. Many skybridges, one is invisible with a mansion. lots of banners and...
  12. Besndy

PC What do you think is the hardest non-boss mob in Terraria?

definitely the dungeon guardian, so obviously I went to great lengths to defeat it...:naughty:
  13. Besndy

Resolved 05162020 seed cultists

maybe you could try to break the blocks above the door? in the spawn requirement, it said to have at least 7 tiles of space above their spawn point.
  14. Besndy

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

That's very true. I like how it adds a more melee feel to the solar weapons, and now that you mention it, it seems like a good trade off.
Back
Top Bottom