• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Bezixx

1. Bezixx

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
  2. Bezixx

FoxesLikeBoxes1337

FoxesLikeBoxes1337
  3. Bezixx

So you aim to pack yourself as 4k monitor and put yourself under Christmas Tree for next...

So you aim to pack yourself as 4k monitor and put yourself under Christmas Tree for next Christmas? I couldn't stop myself.
  4. Bezixx

Or North America.

Or North America.
  5. Bezixx

By the Nine Divines! Assault! Assault!

By the Nine Divines! Assault! Assault!
  6. Bezixx

That's some very concrete story.

That's some very concrete story.
  7. Bezixx

Hello there.

Hello there.
  8. Bezixx

Pfft, Terraria Underhaul has the coolest features.

Pfft, Terraria Underhaul has the coolest features.
  9. Bezixx

Pretty ice, I reckon.

Pretty ice, I reckon.
  10. Bezixx

Yeah, especially considering it's been a sort of a dream PC for me. Still waiting till all the...

Yeah, especially considering it's been a sort of a dream PC for me. Still waiting till all the parts arrive ( which should be tomorrow ). Going from medium 900p settings with cpu stutter to smooth ultra 1440p ( initially gonna use 1080p monitor as placeholder ) is surely a really nice change of...
  11. Bezixx

So, after years of waiting I'm finally getting a new, strong PC. Feels great, especially when...

So, after years of waiting I'm finally getting a new, strong PC. Feels great, especially when it's a huuge upgrade from my current PC.
  12. Bezixx

I respect that fashion.

I respect that fashion.
  13. Bezixx

TIL hunger and excitement don't go well together.

TIL hunger and excitement don't go well together.
  14. Bezixx

[MEDIA]

15. Bezixx

Because in other languages you eat them silently, while in English you can scream while eating...

Because in other languages you eat them silently, while in English you can scream while eating ice cream.
Top Bottom