Recent content by bigcee42

1. B

How i kill moon lord

Lock the nurse in a small room and set your spawn point next to her. Turn autopause ON. Whenever you're about to die, teleport to the nurse. The Moon Lord will teleport to follow you, but meanwhile you can pause and click the nurse to heal, so if done correctly you should never die.
  2. B

Is meowmere that rare or I'm just so unlucky

It took me roughly 30 tries before I got the Lunar Flare. 6 is nothing.
  3. B

Plantera Trouble

Parts of your arena are not in the jungle. Add some mud blocks around the edges of your arena and plant jungle seeds and let it spread to all the mud. That should prevent Plantera from enraging.
  4. B

tips and recommended items for moonlord

Check the other thread on this exact subject... If you want the easiest way to beat him, set up a simple arena with honey, campfire, heart lantern, make sure you have a roof above you to block his Phantasmal Death Ray, and then just tank his hits with the Bettle Armor and keep hitting him with...
  5. B

Tips for the Moon Lord

I took a screenshot of my (extremely simple) Moon Lord farming set-up. Try to get something similar to this. Mine is in space, but you don't have it make it so high. Slightly above ground is okay too. Make your honey pool small so that knockback doesn't smack you around and disrupt your damage...
  6. B

EOW despawning himself

Leaving the corruption causes him to despawn. Happened to me one time when I summoned him on the surface of the corruption and then flew too high, which changed the biome to default (forest).
  7. B

Should I make Beetle Scale Mail or Beetle Shell?

I find the Shell more useful. With maximized defense you can actually tank the Moon Lord (normal mode only) standing still (as long as you put a layer of blocks above you to block the Phantasmal Death Ray). His other attacks won't do much when you have close to 100 defense. It's cheap but works...
  8. B

Tips for the Moon Lord

Are you playing normal or Expert mode? On normal mode he's kind of a joke, here's how you beat him every single time: Make yourself a little cage suspended in the air. Make sure you have a layer of solid blocks above you to block his sweeping eye laser. Now, sit in a pool of honey, and also...
Back
Top Bottom