Recent content by Bilgewat3r

1. Bilgewat3r

Game Mechanics Golf Suggestion to Help People Who are Prone to Seizures or Don't Like Flashing Objects

I noticed in a golfing video I watched once that the arrow was flashing or something like that when the golf ball bounced and instead of just a straight on/off, I was thinking it would be better for it to fade in and out. I hope I'm not too late for the JE release but if I am, I really hope this...
  2. Bilgewat3r

1.3.4 is LIVE!

So I found the new npc on the surface... https://twitter.com/bilgewat3r/status/798721142005579776
  3. Bilgewat3r

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I don't know if this would go here or not but it definitely seems like a bug/issue to me. Xbox 360/PS3/etc consoles won't be updated after the next update
  4. Bilgewat3r

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Xbox 360: Attempting to rename a Piggy Bank freezes the game. And my console. I have to manually turn it off and back on again and the game works fine after that
  5. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So while I was playing around in a band new 1.0.3 world, I came across what appeared to be a graphically glitched Crimson heart but it turned out to be a 'corrupted' Crimson heart https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADV0aDLp4_1w...
  6. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Well I meant like on the wiki it says the most recent version for the 3DS is the 1.2.4.1 as seen here http://terraria.wiki.gg/Console_version
  7. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So I've been reading places that the most recent version is 1.2.4.1 or something along those lines but all I have is 1.0.1 and there appears to be no way to update it. Thoughts/Suggestions/coupons?
  8. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS Version Bugs

I don't know if these were mentioned or not already but I noticed my bottom screen flickering like black or something (it was too quick to see) and I can't damage enemies my slime (slime staff) is attacking If the image doesn't work link...
  9. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS Version Bugs

I don't think chests are usually supposed to do this... Also can be fixed by breaking and re - placing the chest. This is the only time it's happened to me so I wouldn't say it's that major.
  10. Bilgewat3r

Weapons & Equip Nebula Armor Buff?

I actually didn't know this as I usually only play in single player, I thought once a buff was picked up, it was gone and the effects went to the person who picked it up. It makes sense that I thought that considering how easily they're created. Thanks I didn't know the actual stats and WOW...
  11. Bilgewat3r

Weapons & Equip Nebula Armor Buff?

I don't know if this would make the armor completely overpowered or not but here we go... So I was thinking (and hearing from a few sources) that mages are usually supposed to stay back, keep their distance, etc. and if you have to go {somewhat} close to your enemy to pick up the buffs created...
  12. Bilgewat3r

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Is this supposed to happen?
  13. Bilgewat3r

How observant of you but when I originally created this name I didn't even know what leet was lel

How observant of you but when I originally created this name I didn't even know what leet was lel
  14. Bilgewat3r

Well I am only just now able to get on the forums...

Well I am only just now able to get on the forums...
  15. Bilgewat3r

HAHAHAHA I get it now XD

HAHAHAHA I get it now XD
Back
Top Bottom