Recent content by billybao

1. B

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

SXnhwwwwelllllldslonb Coloper
  2. B

P.S. I don't really update my status, so only my status was late! HOORAY!

P.S. I don't really update my status, so only my status was late! HOORAY!
  3. B

1.3 is out! Die Moon Lord!

1.3 is out! Die Moon Lord!
  4. B

[tModLoader] Logic Gates Mod

Hi atheran12! If you're looking for a way to make logic gates using vanilla wire, I saved a thread from Terraria Online, though I couldn't remember the link... It's in the attachment. The gates do take up some space though, so you'll have to design your map cleverly to use this method. That's...
  5. B

Great! I'm just glad you found a way to fix it!
  6. B

It's a pretty useful mod for wiring and mechanics, but I have found some problems: Edit: Just realized that it's a very long post, so I put it in a spoiler.:)
  7. B

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

Brilliant puzzles! This is seriously the first time I found out the Ball O Hurt can be used like that...
  8. B

Other About the languages of Terraria

OK, maybe I'll join the QQ group. What's its name? or group number? P.S. Why Cenx?
  9. B

A thread is something like this page. I believe I've found the thread darthmorf was talking about:http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fanmade-translations-mod.11219/ But they didn't actually say anything about Chinese. Maybe we should ask.
  10. B

Hi Cold White! I'm also a player from China, and I agree that the PC version needs a Chinese language. Lots of my classmates play Mobile, but refuse to play PC simply because Mobile supports Chinese. Also, Mobile's Chinese translation isn't all good, so my classmates sometimes joke about it. If...
  11. B

Excitedly waiting for 1.3 and hoping Leo would join TCF.

Excitedly waiting for 1.3 and hoping Leo would join TCF.
Back
Top Bottom