Recent content by biotanma

1. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So uh, is Beetle armor in the game now?
  2. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Did you just place some pearlstone blocks for the mobs to spawn on while you are elevated a certain amount of blocks above them? Because I don't know what I'm looking at haha
  3. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Can someone take a picture of how to farm for Chaos Elements? Thank you
  4. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

A picture may be more helpful :)
  5. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

If anything, developers are always under pressure.
  6. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle had no text other than saying how much is in the inventory. Loving the update, though. Managed to finally get the Blizzard Staff and it's made event farming so much easier. Haven't tried it on any bosses yet. Another little bug is a visual glitch with the North...
  7. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I did just that! Haha, as soon as I saw the Christmas Sword again, I got out of my box and went straight for it. Died and didn't get very far in the event, but worth it B)
  8. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Are item drops on timers now? I just missed picking up the Christmas Tree sword because it disappeared on me...
  9. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

They are in the game, I've gotten 2 so far
  10. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Boreal and Palmwoods, and Beetle Armour, please and thank you
  11. B

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Has anyone figured out a way to AFK farm this event? And if not AFK, what is your go to set up?
  12. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Say you have 2 Gold, 75 Silver, and 2 Copper. If I were to try and buy multiples of something that costs 50 Silver each, the game usually changes one of the Gold coins into 99 Silver. That is not the case and the game crashes.
  13. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Buy a new 3Ds, gg
  14. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Picture
Back
Top Bottom