Recent content by Bjorn

1. Bjorn

Resolved [Switch] Slime staff farming help

So, being a few days in Terraria on the Switch and as 3rd gameplay over different consoles, are you still able to get the Slime staff from statue spawned slimes? Or is it only by natural spawned slimes? This is my setup at the moment: Expert mode with some temple spikeball traps trying to farm...
  2. Bjorn

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

I found a bug and now I'm permanently stuck. Medusa did the stone debuff on me, and for some reason I'm stoned for life. The countdown of the debuff goes from 0 to -1 and further. Every time i reload my character I respawn stoned and nothing can kill me because I have to much hp.
  3. Bjorn

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

I'm sorry to hear man. Hope you can enjoy Terraria soon to! :golem:
  4. Bjorn

Prepared myself for this :) Some peope save up for their favorite games early like me. Also I'm glad retail comes later, I rather have the chance to download whenever I want instead of a gamecard that might break someday ;)
  5. Bjorn

I'm so happy! Last time I played terraria was on the Wii U (PC a few years ago before that) and I put so much time in it because I loved every single bit of it. The music, gameplay and much more. Most exciting for me was boss fights, the game looked so innocent until I saw that huge flying eye...
  6. Bjorn

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Does not suprise me. GameMania, a store selling/buying games in my country the Netherlands told me yesterday when visiting them that they were pretty sure on the release date, even though Tunnel King confirmed they just speculate on the release date. Which is true, but my gut feeling told me...
  7. Bjorn

Patience will reward. No epic adventure soon for you then ;)
  8. Bjorn

Very happy to hear that the Switch version will be close to launch! Keep up the good work :D
  9. Bjorn

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

https://www.gamemania.nl/Games/nintendo-switch/141820_terraria Hm, still says 28th June release on Switch. I don't know if the admins actually contact stores about this kind of info, but I just wanted to show this :)
  10. Bjorn

Really excited for the June update! Hope Re-Logic made some good progress :D
  11. Bjorn

Looked really awesome, and a compendium to for monsters to. It's gonna be worth the wait! :D
  12. Bjorn

That moment when you're waiting so long and just playing Terraria on the Wii U out of desperation xD
  13. Bjorn

Truly 1 of the coolest bosses ever fought against. Sadly on pc I was never able to beat him. So I hope on switch I get a revange! :D
  14. Bjorn

Nintendo Switch Showcase Collection

can't wait! Been looking forward for this for so long, Terraria never bores me.
  15. Bjorn

I see. I don't know what Newegg is, but in my country Netherlands, Gamemania has given this release date of 28 June. But if that is not yet official, then i asume you guys from 505Games/Re-Logic will give the true release date :)
Back
Top Bottom