Recent content by Black Fox c:

1. Black Fox c:

WIP large-scale Adventure map.

Its looking great! Im really looking forward to playing this map! :D
  2. Black Fox c:

AntithesisEK: Environments

Those are awesome builds, keep up the good work!
  3. Black Fox c:

Spaceship Project!! :)

If im being honest, I would say dont make the bridge all out of glass, maybe add some more copper plating + I think it would be cool to add a monitor onto the bridge, Im pretty sure you can find that on the forums, Im also pretty sure rulick15 has that in his signature, so find his post under...
  4. Black Fox c:

Fox's builds

Alright, Ill remember to always do that, thank you for letting me know.
  5. Black Fox c:

Fox's builds

Yes, I know that, I bumped because I added a new build, and Im sure that is not against the rules.
  6. Black Fox c:

Spaceship Project!! :)

I really like it, its not my favorite kind of spaceship, but it looks great, you deserve a like, good sir.
  7. Black Fox c:

Fox's builds

Ill try to, but Im not planning to build any dome shaped stuff or houses, only thing I can really do is machines.
  8. Black Fox c:

Alright, here is my CC Entry [img]

Alright, here is my CC Entry
  9. Black Fox c:

Fox's builds

Im sorry Im late, but that snowman is easily made with a banner from the Frost Legion, any banner from that really
  10. Black Fox c:

Fox's builds

Added another screenshot of the SD-40-2, now with more wagons
  11. Black Fox c:

Fox's builds

Thanks! Really appreciate it! But I really have to build more, only have three of these here, I will probably try to build a train station, because I have to say the SD40-2 just has to be the favorite of mine
  12. Black Fox c:

Fox's builds

Hello there! I literally just made this account to share my little amount of builds with you! (no, seriously, there's like two builds) Any criticism? Any flaws or something you didn't like? Tell me in the replies below! SD40-2 Burlington Northern Locomotive + Wagon EDIT: Updated screenshot...
  13. Black Fox c:

I have the high ground.

I have the high ground.
Back
Top Bottom