Recent content by Blackraven6

1. Blackraven6

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Ok. So assembler literally works as it is described in the post. You attach it to a CHEST with materials, provide it with recipe and wire it to assemble. You can wire it to your item injector, so it will try to assemble the product each time item gets inside the chest. It works perfect with...
  2. Blackraven6

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

You CAN place bags in chests. You CAN'T place bags in bags.
  3. Blackraven6

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Can you please add a ReDo function for a paint tool? I've just accidently deleted like half an hour of work by pressing UnDo one time more, than I needed to...
  4. Blackraven6

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Is there any for Redemption?
  5. Blackraven6

Vipix' Toolbox

Greater wand takes normal wood to make rich living wood block yet drops mahogany on break. Is it just me?
  6. Blackraven6

Never used an assembler, but one think I remember - you need to put somewhere in that thing an example item of what you want to craft. Did you provide it?
  7. Blackraven6

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

Soooo... still no dash hotkey remapping? There's a Starbound mod for it, I heard that these to games have similarities in code - maybe that'll help. Vanilla dash key is a single reason I don't use any dash items at all. I just sell that stuff.
  8. Blackraven6

tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

If I get used to modding in Terraria (it kinda differs from games I modded before so I'm having hard times to adapt) - I will try to continue the work Fooksie started. No time limits. No promises. Just the idea.
  9. Blackraven6

Yup. You and half a dozen people above. Have you tried the newest update? It still exists there?
  10. Blackraven6

Noting everyone, that there are some updates to this mod available atm. I only noticed them today. Maybe it will help someone.
  11. Blackraven6

I have no idea how this turret's work, but can you post your wiring screenshot?
  12. Blackraven6

As it came, so it's gone. Had no issues today except for that of a missing icons in the Builder's reserve. 🙄 P.S. Literally changed nothing. Just another day and another start of a game.
  13. Blackraven6

I actually used the mod for a few days after update and everything was fine. Thinking of it now - something effed at the moment, when I got myself the second Builder's reserve. My original Builder's Reserve lost all of his icons in the ui, while still having the items in it. So I rushed to throw...
  14. Blackraven6

Just found a bug, where when I open bag and click on item in it - it picks up as normal, but the bag ui sticks to the cursor. Never experience this before today. Pretty sure it's either a tMod bug and this needs to be restarted or it may conflict with MechTransfer I've just installed.
  15. Blackraven6

And please, please, add an option to make transfer effects invisible. I use your pipeworks a lot for decor and this constantly going back and forth white dots are kinda out of style. :\
Back
Top Bottom