Recent content by BlakeRossTheRabbit

1. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I think you can equip two if one is in an accessory slot. I use Vortex Booster as vanity, along with an extra Celestial Starboard (the other in my accessory slot) to switch between Menacing and Lucky. There is a specific pattern you need to equip them for that to work, though. Hopefully, this...
  2. BlakeRossTheRabbit

In physics, yes, sound does travel faster in water because the molecules are more tightly packed together and stuff. But this is Terraria, a game where flying eyeballs and floating skeleton heads exist; not everything has to make sense and reflect real-life logic. Also, Magical Harp's...
  3. BlakeRossTheRabbit

I dunno but he's the NPC I can see the most clearly. He has a distinctive blue hat with a feather sticking out, so I guess not? What if the NPC icons in the housing menu display a color that depends on the pylon they're closest to? Nah.
  4. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Weapons & Equip Buff Nebula Armor

The three nebulas have a 1/3 chance to appear per hit on an enemy. Given that endgame mage weapons hit multiple times per second, your screen will be littered with nebula buffs if you use them. The buffs also have an increased pick-up range, and turning around is not that much of an issue, since...
  5. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Or it could be both? What if it were available pre-Queen Bee with the Traveling Merchant, but is a guaranteed item to get post-Queen Bee from the Witch Doctor? I dunno.
  6. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Why did you post on mine? I thought I did something wrong.

Why did you post on mine? I thought I did something wrong.
  7. BlakeRossTheRabbit

?

?
  8. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Most likely just a sneak peek. I dunno, the devs really know what keeps the hype going!
  9. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Phantasm doesn't need any more nerfs imo. Fire rate is pretty good, yes, but base damage is pretty low (therefore more subject to defense) that phantom arrows deal almost nothing on high def enemies, and don't even get me started on the accuracy. If you want to deal high single target dps with...
  10. BlakeRossTheRabbit

It was already nerfed lol. But I also don't think the Empress drops need to be on par with the celestial event ones, but rather fill in the gaps of what they can't do, like how Eventide is piercing, Phantasm is not, so it's much better in certain scenarios. That said I think some drops need to...
  11. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Eventide is pretty good, I always call it the "crowd control version" of Tsunami, and it absolutely SHREDS OOA Tier 3. But the bow you get from there, the Aerial Bane, certainly needs a buff.
  12. BlakeRossTheRabbit

When you test it on enemies though, on multi-shot bows like Chlorophyte Shotbow, Tsunami, or Phantasm, you wouldn't notice a drop in damage. They no longer pierce, but at the same time, they're much better for single targets now that they don't trigger iFrames. It's a genius nerf to the...
  13. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Items Endless Rocket 1's

When you think about it, it kind of is. I dunno, at least for me, and the Wiki Editors. Isn't that another reason to add the ammo? To strengthen the subclass? What I mean is, while launchers come a lot later than say, guns or bows, they're really, really useful in the endgame, and endgame...
  14. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Items Endless Rocket 1's

It's not much of a game-changer in the endgame, but is still useful nonetheless...
  15. BlakeRossTheRabbit

Items Endless Rocket 1's

At least add it to the endgame, as endgame rocket rangers still have problems with keeping a steady supply of ammo. It's more of a fallback option when you run out of good rockets than your main arsenal. You could also be handicapping yourself by using basic rockets, as the damage difference...
Back
Top Bottom