Recent content by blancfaye7

1. blancfaye7

tModLoader Chen's Gradius Mod

I did, on the tModLoader Discord server. I also have posted a recruitment message but nobody has messaged me about it. There was one, but I assume he isn't interested anymore. Server isn't reporting anything. Pretty sure it's a bad sync issue, and probably a bad implementation of not being able...
  2. blancfaye7

Sad news. I'm too incompetent to even make it spawn properly in a multiplayer setup. I'm not sure how I'd ever go with it, but I don't think I'll ever complete it. So far the parts are assembled. I'm just baffled why in multiplayer, it decides to either disappear, or literally spawn like a...
  3. blancfaye7

Greetings. I have challenged myself to add this guy as a boss. This is mainly for research if I am capable enough to make a boss fight that is very similar to the Gradius Series. Stay tuned. I will do my best to replicate the AI as it would behave in Gradius III Arcade.
  4. blancfaye7

Version 1.2.10 is out now. Weapons so far of all categories have been implemented (except Throwing) and are added to Big Core Custom's loot. There are a lot of improvements for the mod as I went along with implementing. Hopefully this can cause less bugs found in the mod. Only now did I find out...
  5. blancfaye7

Well, here it is! The firsh phase of Death Mini's attacks. Edit: Looks like imgur is down.
  6. blancfaye7

Death MKII being a cute weapon instead. Maybe I should add the alt attack too where it uses the missiles instead. What do you think?
  7. blancfaye7

Melee weapon implemented. Spawns friendly Zalks! it even works well with yoyo bag!
  8. blancfaye7

Ey, a Mini Covered Core Sentry. I'm implementing Big Core drops. I need suggestions for Melee, Ranged and Magic.
  9. blancfaye7

Mod is updated to 1.2.1! I finally implemented the mod config I promised in the previous post. The mod will also be ported over to tModLoader 1.4! Stay tuned.
  10. blancfaye7

Mod is updated to 1.2.0! Added Turret Options, where you can make the Options stay in place. There are still missing sprites, so feel free to contact me if you are a spriter. Also added two new music boxes. Integrated with Hero's Mod so that server config files can be changed by admins...
  11. blancfaye7

I aimed for a generic implementation. I'm not sure how to work around the issue with Fargo's. I just used tModLoader's ammo slot and assigned ammo projectile. Also, I am panning to update this mod again, but I would need a spriter that will add the Turret Options into the mod. I need sprites so...
  12. blancfaye7

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

How does minion crits work? My summon crit chance is always 4% no matter how much I add crit bonus from armor sets. Also, all these damage type requests, I believe you need to make an API for this. Let other mod developers integrate with your mod using Mod.Call. Read about it. :)
  13. blancfaye7

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

What does the `!info` do? It doesn't do anything when I type it in the Discord channel where the bot is assigned to send messages and read messages. Chats do work tho, but not that command. Also, Announcement Boxes do not get replayed to Discord.
  14. blancfaye7

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

I saw that update. I am happy with it already, but a Hero's Mod support can enhance the experience like a "plug & play" due to it being a dedicated server (no player can be a server owner, and thus can be edited only through a file.) EDIT: After playing through the mod, apparently the minions...
  15. blancfaye7

tModLoader No Angler Timer

Thank you. I shall look into it later. Edit: I just realized that you can fish derpfish even without the need of derplings able to spawn. Literally unrelated. Why did I think that way? Lmao.
Back
Top Bottom