• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by blazeykat

1. blazeykat

tModLoader The Lunatic

chippy plays did it i believe, you can watch what happens
  2. blazeykat

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

i think they though you were making fun of furries or something, wit hthe fact you put it in :red:posting
  3. blazeykat

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

yeah ik, just me being dumb L for me
  4. blazeykat

The "Choose Anyone You Want" Hunger Games Simulator

just add my pfp but he has a gun. also put the name as "carrot" and gender i dont even know if you hit him does he reflect all damage?
  5. blazeykat

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

im too tired to go to the original post, but didnt they say they cancelled it because they had too much on their plate or whatever? wouldnt journeys end we might get a bit?
  6. blazeykat

WIP The Astar

R.I.P.
  7. blazeykat

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

no its self promotion
  8. blazeykat

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

tssk tssk tssk self promotion? nonono
  9. blazeykat

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

wasnt the last time it got updated 1.1? (technically 1.2.whenevertheanglerwasadded) pet carrat
  10. blazeykat

The wasteland

ngl this is pretty flawed and just a bad idea
  11. blazeykat

The wasteland

i am physically inable of such
  12. blazeykat

The wasteland

people didnt care because with a description like that who would
  13. blazeykat

okay so one of the things on my profile works but not any other instance of it. smh my head

okay so one of the things on my profile works but not any other instance of it. smh my head
  14. blazeykat

yeah, but it would be way harded because of terraria being two dimensional, therefore they...

yeah, but it would be way harded because of terraria being two dimensional, therefore they couldnt reuse sprites from the game without even more work
Top Bottom