Recent content by Blob [FBI]

1. Blob [FBI]

Texture Pack The Zoologist Virus (Work-In-Progress)

Last time I had a texture pack like this the problem I faced was that the tails werent animated Are they animated in this pack when they walk?
  2. Blob [FBI]

Weapons & Equip Make Finch staff 100% guarantee on a world....

Indeed I just really wanted summoners to actually have the option for only summon damage playthrough But now I realise I geuss that would be too draining and unfun I got the flinx stuff and I realise the frogs are better than the flinxs in my opinion
  3. Blob [FBI]

Also, I started a new summoner run, this time just using any weapon I can get till I get my summon I now havevampire frog staff and a bunch of flinx fur to make the new armour set later So yeah, definitely more fun this way
  4. Blob [FBI]

The new Wandering vanity set trouble...

Hey So I just recently crafted the new Wandering vanity set and the thing I am wondering is why I dont have the special firefly affects flying around my character? Is there a setting I must put on or is this a glitch??
  5. Blob [FBI]

Weapons & Equip the item "g*psy robe" has a racial slur in it.

Yeah I get the reasoning why its offensive but the game isnt directly using the racial side of the word Like how gay use to mean happy. Re-Logic isnt racist, and they item in general isnt suppose to be used for that kinda message, the gypsy robe is using a name that isnt connected with the...
  6. Blob [FBI]

true, I think craftable finch staffs would be nice but ofcourse summoner wont be 100% perfect, nothing ever is..... Its 9pm, wanna rest...thanks for the great talk.....I just want/need a summon weapon we can access...even if its on the other side of the planet, I can make it
  7. Blob [FBI]

Thanks for replying, I never intended this big of a reply lol But Ive read through it all...like you said, summoner is best off using a non-summon weapon at the start to get your summon weapon But every single other class doesnt require this...even if mage doesnt have a starter weapon you are...
  8. Blob [FBI]

Ever since 1.4.1 all my prayers were answered: A pre-boss summoner armour Another summoner weapon thats early game A summoner accessory prehardmode a new whip, flasks affect whips, obsidian armour rework for summoner, summon ai changes Buffs to existing summons, changes to summon staff drops...
  9. Blob [FBI]

Angler Loot drops duplicating

I did Still no such luck Maybe Im godly unlucky I deleted the world and character now cause I got frustrated with it, starting a new one
  10. Blob [FBI]

Welp I tried it and no, it still duplicates...I got a 4th fisherman pocket guide even though i had the cellphone in a chest I just want high test fishing line
  11. Blob [FBI]

Oh well Ill be conducting more tests if this is the case
  12. Blob [FBI]

heres the golden bug net pic
  13. Blob [FBI]

Ok, the first time this happened to me I had a Golden bug net in my hotbar and when I received the loot from the Angler he gave me another one even though I had one in my inventory. I thought "Huh, maybe its just because it was in my hotbar and not directly in my storage inventory" But that was...
  14. Blob [FBI]

Texture Pack Bakugan

HOISDHOISHOISHOISHOISHHSOIHSO MY CHILDHOOD!!!!
Back
Top Bottom