• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Blockaroz

1. Blockaroz

I've decided to leave the forums. It's just toxic and boring. I don't see a point. BYE!

I've decided to leave the forums. It's just toxic and boring. I don't see a point. BYE!
  2. Blockaroz

FYI you are (no offense) one of the new lows. I mean, fanfics, Roblox, AND Minecraft is not a...

FYI you are (no offense) one of the new lows. I mean, fanfics, Roblox, AND Minecraft is not a good mix and personally, I hate all of those things.
  3. Blockaroz

the forums are hitting new lows. i feel like it's bad enough that i might leave.

the forums are hitting new lows. i feel like it's bad enough that i might leave.
  4. Blockaroz

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

i mean there are already 3 of the dev's computers gone and another one lost all hope so it might as well be considered dead
  5. Blockaroz

because kids are living on cringe

because kids are living on cringe
  6. Blockaroz

Calamity thread died, so there's that.

Calamity thread died, so there's that.
  7. Blockaroz

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Supreme Calamitas is, in fact, the last boss as of now.
  8. Blockaroz

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Fabsol/MountainDrew will no longer update this thread, as he has been banned from changing or responding to it for a month. After the month expires, he will not pay attention to it. If you desire updates, please visit the Calamity Public Discord for information. Thank you.
  9. Blockaroz

maybe

maybe
  10. Blockaroz

[color=cyan] I'm not even sure if the net neutrality thing is still going on.

[color=cyan] I'm not even sure if the net neutrality thing is still going on.
  11. Blockaroz

[color=cyan] I dunno if this is about me putting my profile picture as a loading symbol to save...

[color=cyan] I dunno if this is about me putting my profile picture as a loading symbol to save net neutrality or if it's for memes or if it's a serious thing.
  12. Blockaroz

[color=red] ERROR: Status unavailable. Please try again later.

[color=red] ERROR: Status unavailable. Please try again later.
  13. Blockaroz

the sign at the end i am happy now

the sign at the end i am happy now
  14. Blockaroz

[color=cyan]I'm stuck in the third room

[color=cyan]I'm stuck in the third room
Top Bottom