Recent content by Bloodscar246

1. Bloodscar246

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Nothings happening with otherworld, so just forget it lol. Plus we have the music in journey's end so that's as close as we're getting.
  2. Bloodscar246

Custom Terraria cursor for desktop?

I've looked around for a custom Terraria cursor that looks like the cursor in-game but I haven't found any. I would really like to have one. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for this, this is my first thread.
  3. Bloodscar246

low resolution and crashing

The save directories were set to read-only, I changed that and it fixed it. Thank you so much! :happy:
  4. Bloodscar246

Client crash log: 12/29/2015 6:40:09 PM System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.Main.DedServ() at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args) 1/9/2016 6:13:40 PM System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type...
  5. Bloodscar246

Today the first time I launched Terraria all was normal. Then I tried to create a world and it crashed. When I opened it again, it was on the lowest resolution and I had to fix it manually, after that I tried to create a new character and it crashed again. I tried again and again, nothing. I...
  6. Bloodscar246

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

ME TOO AHHHH ;(
Back
Top Bottom