Recent content by Bloodshot_pico

1. Bloodshot_pico

Other An achievement for getting your first pet

It's also only for the Collectors Edition it seems.
  2. Bloodshot_pico

Biomes & Nature corrupt, crimson, and hallowed poo blocks

This would also add to place-able blocks that add different particles which would be cool for building. :)
  3. Bloodshot_pico

Other Item Pickup Text Option

So I'm not sure if others would support this or how hard it would be to have this done. But every time I go mining etc. I've noticed that the text when picking up items kind of gets in the way and I know you can turn this off but I feel like having it on is a common part of the game. In which...
  4. Bloodshot_pico

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

Is there any chance in getting a hotkey that opens the piggy trough in your inventory if you have it? :)
  5. Bloodshot_pico

Game Mechanics World Options

Nah I looked over that, thanks for pointing that out though, and I know he isn't? It just spawns harder mobs that's why I was wondering. :')
  6. Bloodshot_pico

Game Mechanics World Options

So from the new trailer for Journeys End we saw the new layout for creating worlds which honestly is cool as heck, however I was wondering if there would be a chance in being able to have a little indicator or something on already created worlds to see which ones are Hardmode and which ones are...
  7. Bloodshot_pico

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Okay thank god I'm not the only one having the issue then. :') But is there older files we can use?
  8. Bloodshot_pico

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Anyone else having problems with this not allowing range and or magic damage?
Back
Top Bottom