• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Bloonjitsu Master

1. Bloonjitsu Master

So You Made It That Brain Of Confusion Gives You Shadow Dodge? If So, Hey, It's Finally Worth...

So You Made It That Brain Of Confusion Gives You Shadow Dodge? If So, Hey, It's Finally Worth Something.
  2. Bloonjitsu Master

You Said That Now Brain Of Confusion Activates When You Get Hit. Wasn't It Always Like That?

You Said That Now Brain Of Confusion Activates When You Get Hit. Wasn't It Always Like That?
  3. Bloonjitsu Master

Wasn't Brain Of Confusion Always On Hit? 'o_O

Wasn't Brain Of Confusion Always On Hit? 'o_O
  4. Bloonjitsu Master

Oh

Oh
  5. Bloonjitsu Master

Because I Got The Trophy For Beating Moon Presence, And When You Get Trophies For Getting One Of...

Because I Got The Trophy For Beating Moon Presence, And When You Get Trophies For Getting One Of The Three Endings, The Screen Turns Black Before You Get The Trophy
  6. Bloonjitsu Master

What Is This?

What Is This?
  7. Bloonjitsu Master

I'm Not Helping, Am I?

I'm Not Helping, Am I?
  8. Bloonjitsu Master

It Is 2 Days Until Friday My Dudes

It Is 2 Days Until Friday My Dudes
  9. Bloonjitsu Master

And That Marks My 16th Platinum Trophy! `:D [IMG]

And That Marks My 16th Platinum Trophy! `:D
  10. Bloonjitsu Master

Uuugh

Uuugh
  11. Bloonjitsu Master

Actually, I Do Notice That The Projectile Moves Quite A Bit Faster. Honestly, It's Biggest...

Actually, I Do Notice That The Projectile Moves Quite A Bit Faster. Honestly, It's Biggest Problem For Me Is The Fact That It's Slower Then Just About Anything.
  12. Bloonjitsu Master

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Honestly, How The Hell These Things Run Anything More Taxing Then A Toaster Is Beyond Me.
  13. Bloonjitsu Master

The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

Pthumerian Descendant From Bloodborne. Luckily Only Meet These Cheap :red:s In The 2 Ihyll Chalice Dungeons, But Still. Extreme Range Attacks? Check. Nearly Undogdable Attacks? Check. Being Able To Completely Destroy Your Health Bar If You Get Within Striking Distance? Check. Why The Hell Does...
  14. Bloonjitsu Master

*Unholy Trident Doing 700 Damage Criticals* Still Sucks

*Unholy Trident Doing 700 Damage Criticals* Still Sucks
  15. Bloonjitsu Master

What The Hell Happened Here

What The Hell Happened Here
Top Bottom