Recent content by BluAetherium

1. BluAetherium

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I had a idea for a magic weapon called the 'Raystorm Rod'. Its attack makes rays of damaging light rain over a medium-sized area. Its upgraded version, Lumina Havoc, also does this, but the area of its attack is double the size and its light-rain makes explosions on hitting terrain or enemies...
  2. BluAetherium

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

can you add a mode thats only for making and playing golf courses?
  3. BluAetherium

PC Friends to Play with

do u wanna play or not
  4. BluAetherium

PC Friends to Play with

also i can try to make new character but im gonna have to discuss the issue with the person first
  5. BluAetherium

PC Friends to Play with

hi i need people to play with as well... actually i have a person but me an him is in hardmode but i can probs play with u my steam name is BluAetherium
  6. BluAetherium

absence for long time apology

hello! it has been way too long since I last looked at Terraria Communiy Forums and i apologize for my inactivity Happy Holidays, BluAetherium
  7. BluAetherium

Video Doing LP..

sorry but I abandoned the project due to pc and equipment problems but when I get better equipment and a good pc I will try to do more vids
  8. BluAetherium

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

uh theres a problem wit the new terraria update an the current version of tmodloader: when I update tmodloader it removes the new update and goes to 1.3.5.2 version! can u try to fix this?
  9. BluAetherium

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

jopojelly, the tmodloaderserver file is in my terraria folder but I still have that nasty file error!
  10. BluAetherium

When u said the steam folder, u mean the folder in the program file labeled 'Steam' or the one in the steamapps folder? and no its not there
  11. BluAetherium

I have a problem... I have tmodloader, but when I try to do modded multiplayer it gives me this error: 7/8/2011 8:30:43 PM System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)...
  12. BluAetherium

1.3.4 is LIVE!

@Lycos Hayes I know that but its very hard for me to find one... put a link or somethin :dryadcry: -Aaron
  13. BluAetherium

1.3.4 is LIVE!

can u add storyline and new weapons to terraria 2? if u need ideas, just ask me! (note to all other users: I know they are working on it already, but I want to help them develop it!) Aaron
  14. BluAetherium

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I just wanna help them bro! Plus I have a bit of a overactive imagination, so I have plenty of ideas... ooh where did u find that profile pic? and what is that thing in the pic?
Back
Top Bottom