Recent content by Blue the Scorbunny

1. Blue the Scorbunny

Weapons & Equip New class idea: assassin class

ok so first of all Ill remove the strength potions because they do sound to powerful and I'm also renaming strength to brawn. and I don't think I described skills very good. skills are no longer finishers, they are instead more of a strong move. some are just discount speed potions while some...
  2. Blue the Scorbunny

Weapons & Equip New class idea: assassin class

Ok so I want to make a mod that will do 3 things: add 2 new classes, insanely buff the summoner class, and add some new items. One of the new classes will be the assaassin class. There is 3 different assassin weapons: the dagger, shurikens, and chain whips. I’ll go over each one starting off...
  3. Blue the Scorbunny

My old life

awesome art dude
  4. Blue the Scorbunny

My old life

I don’t know what a dragon is but ok sure
  5. Blue the Scorbunny

Stupidest things you did in terraria

I got the paladins hammer mixed up with the pwnhammer and I didn’t have any inventory for the drops and I assumed they were useless thinking I make the pwnhammer with hallowed bars. I don’t even know how I stuped so low.
  6. Blue the Scorbunny

Worst Game You've Played

Those Roblox camping games. I don’t really play them but I watch Albert play them instead.
  7. Blue the Scorbunny

My old life

I used to be a member of the poke community forums. But on the anime forums of it I liked to call things like shrek an anime witch got me temporarily banned. And STUPID old me thought it would be a good idea to make a second account. And that got me permanently banned. I guess that was my fault...
  8. Blue the Scorbunny

Gacha life........

it’s........ well............ ok well it would be a good game if it just stayed as a a dress up game and the creator of it luni is a really great artist. But. He had to add a studio mode that lets you put your characters in a background and add some text. This lead to the community creating...
Back
Top Bottom