Recent content by Blue_Raven

1. Blue_Raven

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

First off: I'm pretty sure your internal name should never have any spaces in it. This shouldn't be causing the crash, but if you ever need the internalname later you'll want to change this. Second, the texture property is unneeded if the texture is in the same directory as the json, although it...
  2. Blue_Raven

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

I like the idea of having other types of phantom weapons - I think I'll try and implement some more. I also like these ideas! The summoning staff thing might be a bit hard to create, but I'll try my hand at it.
  3. Blue_Raven

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

Whoops! Forgot to remove that - sorry. I've fixed it.
  4. Blue_Raven

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

The health bar should work with modded bosses, yes :). As for custom pets, I could try doing something with that. I've never worked on pets before, although I have done a bit of stuff with normal npcs. It shouldn't be that different... :D
  5. Blue_Raven

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to do next. I'm probably not going to try to make any big mods - I've tried before, and most of them just end up unfinished. I'll probably just stick to small tweaking mods. I'm open to suggestions, however. Thank you very much for the kind words :)
  6. Blue_Raven

My mods are now released!

My mods are now released!
  7. Blue_Raven

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

This is a collection of all my mods. All mods were coded by me, with the help of some other people. All of my mods require tAPI r15 to be installed (Unless specifically stated otherwise). Boss Health Bar Mod v 1.0.0 (First release) [Download] This mod adds A health bar showing a graphical...
  8. Blue_Raven

Working on the Tapi mod "Phantom Blade"

Working on the Tapi mod "Phantom Blade"
  9. Blue_Raven

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Either type in the name afterwards (such as /item Stone Block) or use the item id (/item 1) List of IDS here
  10. Blue_Raven

Are you sure this is the right file? The json validator detects no errors. You may have copied the wrong file, or not the whole thing. The file with the error will likely have an extra pair of quotes somewhere where they are unnecessary. If you mean have it spawn less, then you would just...
  11. Blue_Raven

If you haven't already, Change your "Item" folder to "Items". The folder names are plural now.
  12. Blue_Raven

Whenever this happens, it means that the compiler can't find a method to override that corresponds with your method. What this means is that something in the method is wrong. You may be missing a parameter or something. I'd suggest you get visual studio. It has an autocomplete thing that always...
  13. Blue_Raven

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

*cough* *cough* please, at least search for your issue online before posting. literally the first search result tells you how to resolve this.
  14. Blue_Raven

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Click the button below the X button in the top right corner. Click settings, then, at the bottom of this new page, there should be a link saying "Show advanced settings..." click that, uncheck "Enable phishing and malware protection". You can now download the file. You can just re-enable it...
  15. Blue_Raven

first off, it doesn't look like your bool "use" does anything at all. second, I'm pretty sure you return true if you want to be able to use the item, and false whenever you don't want the item to be usable. Try this: EDIT: I noticed a moment ago that you're missing the override for public bool...
Back
Top Bottom