BlueBeoWulf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't really get the expression "the 1-2" In fist fighting. Like, really, if you're in a fight, you don't want to stop at just two punches
    SprainedCactus4
    SprainedCactus4
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    From what I've heard, the combo is usually left jab, right straight, then left cross? Because usually a right straight is usually pretty easy to deflect/block if it's the first punch your opponent throws.
    Stranger: Accidentally says the lyrics to one of my favorite songs. Me: Screams rest of song in their face
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I'm more the "quietly sing rest of song under breath and completely ignore that that happened" kinda guy.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Yeah. Well, it actually happened with my friend, he said "IF only I was one step closer" when we were playing volleyball, and me, my other friend, my brother, and my friend's older brother proceeded to scream most of the rest of "One Step Closer" By Linkin Park. It was pretty awesome.
    I'm used to coaster breaks on my bike. I'm using a different bike and going biking soon by a busy road. See how that may be a problem?
    The people I was playing with on this game tried to attack a thirty-foot-tall super strong hulking boss with swords. They got us all killed.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Oh, and after we respawned, restarting the boss fight, guess what they immediately did? That's right, they attacked him again. With swords.
    I really want to draw stuff, but I don't have a room where I can draw without people constantly being like "WHAT ARE YOU DRAWING CAN I SEE?"
    Gaming logic dictates you blame it on the weather, the cat, the controller, and the lag (even in a LAN game), never yourself.
    Reactions: Mihn
    Mihn
    Mihn
    And thus those people will always fail and make the same mistakes.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    True.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Or the sun being in your eyes when you're in a room with no windows
    Cross country practice isn't so hard- if you call dying every night not hard.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    I once tried to trick myself into thinking that my half numb leg could be used for distance running.

I was wrong.
    Why is Instinct viewed as the worst team? I've really only seen mystic and instinct gyms around me.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    because nobody likes boys
    zoroarkcity
    zoroarkcity
    I don't even see mystic. The area I live in is completely team Instinct.
    Why is the generally accepted way of making beds deemed to be the way to make a bed?
    W1K
    W1K
    Because it's not bed.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Because it's generally accepted.
    "Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. (cont)
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    A day will come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship; and the 22nd of August will be that day! for that is the day school starts!" :/
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You ruined the LOTR quote.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    I'm aware of that xD
    Hurt my back, strained my thigh, jammed my finger, and stabbed my toes today. Today was a good day.
    I hate it when the sketch on a drawing looks great, but the final product is just kinda horrible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom