Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jim davis was creative today...
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    This is the one he referred to...
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Damn, Garfield (or Jim Davis) have one good memory.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    I find it more likely that he was looking through his old comics and saw that one, and he just thought of a new comic.
    Why is there no good recording equipment for the PC that isn't either A) $80 +, or B) a monthly subscription (usually $5-10 per month)?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    That's always been a tricky thing about finding programs to record games.

I use the software OBS to record games on occasion which is free & open source. Though it does require setup, and I'm not sure how much it's classified as "good" compared to equipment you have to pay for. Would recommend it mainly because it's free and does the job.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Thanks. I'll look into it.
    Why did we decide on certain scribbles of lines and curves (A.K.A. letters/words) to make us think of sounds and to associate meanings...?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    ^Get the feeling that'll be a lecture and a half right there.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    A proper explanation would probably take more than a lecture and a half. But thankfully, I'm not a linguist so I could give the short version.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Nah, I was mostly joking. Our system does make sense (mostly... sometimes... occasionally...) But it's just, idk... I had a point here but I forgot what it was...
    Some people: "I'm ONLY spending $4000 on this cosplay!" Some people: *has perfect cosplay* "Yeah I spent seven dollars and three cents."
    Welp. starting on a Deathstroke mask out of foam (Template and stuff from Sean Xieng, youtube channel name is Xieng Prod)
    That glorious moment when you kill the entire other team's offensive with Death Blossum in Capture the Flag
    *Plays Terraria after weeks immersed in shooters* "What is... What is a pickaxe?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I'd imagine I'll be somewhat the same with Terraria if I ever play it again after playing Starbound quite a bit since Christmas.
    Someone pointed out that Junkrat's way of alerting his team of a sniper is the best line... He literally says "SNOIPAH"???
    Does anyone else has a very detailed and completely comprehensive plan for the zombie apocalypse? Me neither. Definitely.... Yup, no plans.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    If there was a zombie apocalypse, i would have nothing to worry about, because i live out in the country where everyone has big dogs and big guns. The zombies wouldn't even be able to get near us unless they could drive.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I'd watch desu desu 10 hours while waiting for the zombies to arrive, and die bravely while jacking off and eating aged cheddar cheese
    Zenyatta: One of the support characters in Overwatch. *Gets 21 player kill streak and two team kills by self* "SUPPORT"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom