Recent content by VeeBee

1. VeeBee

Mobile Anklet of the Wind

I need an anklet of the winds seed for: -mobile -1.4 Please and thx! :p
  2. VeeBee

Lol

Lol
  3. VeeBee

Pole- Who actually washed there hands when Chippy said to? (I did) if you did (Anything else) if...

Pole- Who actually washed there hands when Chippy said to? (I did) if you did (Anything else) if you didn’t
  4. VeeBee

Not the kittens!!! Walk away because idc.

Not the kittens!!! Walk away because idc.
  5. VeeBee

Ha lol

Ha lol
  6. VeeBee

Use the powers of the salad to destroy the hostile geckos and befriend the geckos waving at me.🦎

Use the powers of the salad to destroy the hostile geckos and befriend the geckos waving at me.🦎
  7. VeeBee

I go for the map! Blue never has discovered anything good anyway, right?

I go for the map! Blue never has discovered anything good anyway, right?
  8. VeeBee

I would run out of the closet and forget about the game! (I wouldn’t tell the seekers...

I would run out of the closet and forget about the game! (I wouldn’t tell the seekers tho...:naughty:)
  9. VeeBee

Good!

Good!
  10. VeeBee

Resolved [Mobile] Depth meter not working

Oh... Haha lol! I knew that was a thing, it’s just that I didn’t think about it. :p thx guys!!!
  11. VeeBee

Resolved [Mobile] Depth meter not working

The other day I wanted to make an arena in the underground corruption, but my depth meter wasn’t telling me how far down I was... The eater of worlds fight went fine, it’s just a thing that might be annoying later. Thx if you know how to fix it! (I play mobile)
  12. VeeBee

Lol, good job chippy. :p

Lol, good job chippy. :p
  13. VeeBee

Hope everyone is having a great 2021!

Hope everyone is having a great 2021!
  14. VeeBee

Mobile New World seed for Mobile 1.4

I know I just wanted a cool seed. I got one now tho, Thx! :p
  15. VeeBee

Mobile New World seed for Mobile 1.4

Hey guys! I need a new world seed: Needs to be- expert medium Corruption Thx!:p
Back
Top Bottom