Recent content by Blumatter

1. Blumatter

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Does anyone know the spawn rate for the Elite Bloodmoon Warriors, been through 5 and haven't seen a single one. I'm in hardmode without defeating any of the bosses if that helps.
  2. Blumatter

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is anyone else having an (not exactly a problem) issue where when you put on some of the armor and your framerate just loses 20-30fps, Say I'm running at 60fps constantly, put on a piece of the steel armor, and now I'm at 30fps for no reason? Is this just me?
  3. Blumatter

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

For some reason Bacterium prime wont die for me, i kill all his minions, then he just starts spawning more, and I cant kill him. Anyone else having this problem?
  4. Blumatter

Razleth's Artists' Corna

Yeah sorry bout that, really I just lurk, get on from time to time, just sorta look at the usual 1.3 spoiler and whatnot. Thanks man.
  5. Blumatter

Razleth's Artists' Corna

Just an innocent question, why is my request unfinished and people after me are finished? Not to be rude, just wondering.
  6. Blumatter

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

For some reason I get this error whenever I try to run the .exe: 11/22/2014 12:46:03 PM Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\SmartDig". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\SmartDig.xnb". File not found. at...
  7. Blumatter

Razleth's Artists' Corna

Quick question, what tool do you use to draw these? and Is it free to download?
  8. Blumatter

Razleth's Artists' Corna

Hello, I would like to request a drawing, the specs; Gender: Male Clothing: Full Shroomite w/ blue and black dye, Regular ol' goggles w/ silver dye, and Steam-punk wings w/ blue and black dye. Hair Style: #24 Hair Color: A striking silvery white Eye Color: A nice rich blue Skin Tone: Charcoal...
Back
Top Bottom