blushiemagic
Last Activity:
Oct 13, 2017
Birthday:
Mar 17, 1996

Share This Page

blushiemagic

Retinazer, Female, 21

Woops, forgot to log in for a while :dryadtongue: Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Mar 21, 2017

blushiemagic was last seen:
Oct 13, 2017
    1. Sgt_Pugsly
      Sgt_Pugsly
      hey... so your uh, modloader? can it be put into windows 32? or make it a valid windows 32 file? I want to make mods but i cant if i cant get a modding API, please? id help a bit with any textures you might need if you help me, or even (really bad, or just, basic, like the one i done in tAPI) code, but i WILL help with textures! :D
      1. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        Is it not working for you? Windows is the only thing it works for actually, and it only works for 1.3.0.3 for now.
        I won't need any textures for the mod loader (one of the reasons that my progress is faster than I expected). Thanks for considering though!
        Jul 15, 2015
      2. Sgt_Pugsly
        Sgt_Pugsly
        im using windows 7, 32 bit i ment, and i ment for any mods you are making or plan on making, not the loader, i just didnt word it properly, sorry, but, windows 32 bit like, windows 64 bit, or like the 86 bit or so, i basically asked for it to be usable in 32 bit of windows 7, and was offering help for any mods
        Jul 15, 2015
      3. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        At the moment it most likely doesn't work properly since the binary patcher only works on 1.3.0.3. If it still doesn't work after I update though I'll try to see what I can do.
        Jul 15, 2015
    2. 8mineblox
      8mineblox
      hey bluemagic could you do me a favor and ask Chakratos why he removed me from skype. i asked him for some mods, he sent some but canceled it quickly then he removed me from skype. i dont know why
      1. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        Well, it isn't really my business for me to ask; I'm pretty sure he has his reasons.
        Jul 10, 2015
      2. 8mineblox
        8mineblox
        its just kinda weird meh ill ask one of my friends
        Jul 10, 2015
    3. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      v0.3 for the Elemental Unleash is now released! I've also made another mod called "Autosave Settings" if you want to check that out.
      1. A_judgementalLizard likes this.
      2. A_judgementalLizard
        A_judgementalLizard
        Autosave settings is probably one of the most useful non-content mods I've ever installed, great job on it!
        Jun 7, 2015
    4. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      I really regret not reserving the first post when I made my mod. Never knew that I'd actually need it...
    5. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      v0.2.4 for my mod is released! And even better news, the headaches from my wisdom tooth surgery are finally dying down!
    6. BladedCiaran
      BladedCiaran
      I said that I would see you later a few weeks ago, and never managed to catch you on Showdown again ;~;. Anyway, I basically made a thing here to say hi. So hi fren 0/
      1. blushiemagic likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. BladedCiaran
        BladedCiaran
        I just made on today, lol. After not finding anyone I know, I floated around to Infinite, and found some familiar frens there. Anyway, I'll be on that server. Maybe next year when you have less classes you can come back on more? :D
        May 23, 2015
      4. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        I'll probably have to use my new free time to get more involved with my campus, but I'll try :)
        May 23, 2015
      5. BladedCiaran
        BladedCiaran
        Didn't have enough time to say this the other day, but it was nice seeing/battling you .3. Also, I suppose I'm on Eos now :s.
        May 25, 2015
    7. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      Just in case anyone missed it, I finally released v0.2.3 for my mod!
      1. Everybody likes this.
    8. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      Tried making my Phantom boss move around more and now it keeps killing me :p
    9. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      I have just turned summoners into the most powerful class in my mod. Anyways, expect an update by the end of the week at latest.
      1. Everybody likes this.
    10. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      What... what have I done... [​IMG]
      1. Teal likes this.
      2. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        You Done Good :p
        May 10, 2015
      3. Risefordatlof
        Risefordatlof
        you dun goofed
        Sep 1, 2015
    11. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      It was weeks since I last got real sleep. Then last night I got at least 11 hours... ah, I'd forgotten how good it feels.
      1. Everybody likes this.
      2. Everybody
        Everybody
        I only sleep for like... 3 hours now.
        May 8, 2015
        Eli10293 likes this.
    12. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      For some reason, I find it funny that my profile pictures are only ever spoilers for my mod's next update.
    13. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      Ugh, my computer randomly restarted just when I was almost done with a sprite... and now I can't recreate it...
      1. Eli10293 likes this.
    14. VictorLes
      VictorLes
      are you alive dude o.o
      1. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        It was questionable at the beginning of the week, but yeah, I'm alive.
        Apr 11, 2015
        VictorLes likes this.
    15. Michael Palmiter
      Michael Palmiter
      Where should I go to ask someone for help making textures my mind keeps drawing blanks and ugly looking things. ;(
      Edit: I can show you one of the ugly things I made if you want.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        I'm not judging; that's not nearly as weird as things like face monsters and herplings.
        Anyways, what were you trying to make the item look like? Some clean colorful spheres, or some blobs of color, or something else?
        Mar 16, 2015
      3. Pumpking
        Pumpking
        Would this work for you, Michael Palmiter?
        Mar 16, 2015
      4. Michael Palmiter
        Michael Palmiter
        Yes that would work Pumpking ty.
        Mar 16, 2015
    16. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      That moment when you realize you're planning over 30 more updates for your mod before you fully release it o.o
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Everybody
        Everybody
        That moment when your mod WILL reach the top.
        May 1, 2015
        A_judgementalLizard likes this.
      4. A_judgementalLizard
        A_judgementalLizard
        I have faith that it will.
        May 1, 2015
        Everybody likes this.
      5. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        Thanks for the encouragement, everyone ^-^
        May 1, 2015
        A_judgementalLizard likes this.
    17. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      Finally released another update for my mod... *shivers from all the artwork*
    18. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      I'm not really sure why I made the most recent enemy I created my profile picture when I'm overly critical of my own artwork, lol
      1. View previous comments...
      2. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        then convert everything to xnb? no thanks
        Mar 15, 2015
      3. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        It doesn't matter that a few people don't want to do it; it matters that it's possible without any purchase.
        Mar 15, 2015
      4. blushiemagic
        blushiemagic
        And theoretically, with full access to the source code and some modding, it might be possible to skip the conversion step altogether...
        Mar 15, 2015
    19. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      I have just discovered the existence of the style chooser at the bottom... I am inexplicably happy.
    20. blushiemagic
      blushiemagic
      I just procrasinated so hard on my homework today and created about 4 monsters ._.
      1. Everybody likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 17, 1996 (Age: 21)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    I started playing Terraria around when 1.2 was new, on my brother's account. (Well, actually during 1.1, but I barely had any free time back then.) When I finally moved to college then got my own account, it took many hours away from my life; of course, lacking creativity with builds, I eventually got bored of it once I had reached endgame. Since I love programming, I decided to get into modding, which is why I joined these forums.

(Note: Crossed out stuff are 1.2-only)
    Here is the mod I am currently working on:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bluemagics-mod-endgame-extension.9809/
    Here is another mod I made that lets you autosave more often:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/autosave-settings.19162/
    I am currently working on a modding API for 1.3 called tModLoader.
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/

Here are some of my modding tutorials (Note that these are all for tAPI, but the concepts can be applied anywhere):
    Custom Dust
    Summoner Weapon
    Custom NPC AI
    Falling Blocks
    Custom Hitboxes and Object-Oriented Programming

Signature

Homework sucks