Recent content by blushiemagic

1. blushiemagic

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Today we are changing the default tModLoader on Steam to the Terraria 1.4+ version. As you might know, we have had 1.4 tModLoader as an option on the Betas menu for quite some time as we've worked on new features to make modding and playing on 1.4 tModLoader a pleasant experience. The current...
  2. blushiemagic

Yes

Yes
  3. blushiemagic

v0.11.6.2: Fixes -Fix imgur/mod icon related issues -Fix issue with high speed yoyos -Fix issue with multiple texture packs -Fix issue with hidden files in the texture packs folder -Fix rare issue with auto migration of Players and Worlds API -Internal loops in .ogg files now supported -PDB...
  4. blushiemagic

I... admittedly haven't been very great at all. I used to think things would get better, until...

I... admittedly haven't been very great at all. I used to think things would get better, until stuff that happened last October. I can't really elaborate on these things here though.
  5. blushiemagic

tModLoader Magic Storage

v0.4.3.5 -Updated to tModLoader v0.11.5 -Improved searchbar functionality (arrow keys, delete, home, end) -Fixed bug where inventory has to be closed twice on auto-pause -Minor Fixes
  6. blushiemagic

v0.11.5 is now released: QOL -Auto-Update implemented on Linux and Mac (subsequent release should be available as auto-update) -Mac manual install greatly simplified -Linux manual install simplified, now distributed as .tar.gz instead of .zip -First Launch Welcome Message -Navigating from More...
  7. blushiemagic

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

v1.3.3.1 -Fixed crash when loading on server -Nerfed expert mode version of bonus boss -Removed damage cap from Spirit of Purity I've been having difficulty testing this stuff due to health issues, so I unfortunately still cannot guarantee the fairness of the bonus boss.
  8. blushiemagic

Which sprites in particular do you not like? I can probably add an option to switch between the new and old sprites.
  9. blushiemagic

v1.3.3 -Memory improvements on reloading mods -Purium slicer no longer flies across the entire map -Fixed bug where item icon can hide custom stat boosts -Added shield visuals for bosses with dps caps -Added salt -Nerfed purium armor defense -Nerfed emblem of the void damage -Buffed terra...
  10. blushiemagic

v0.11.4 has been released. Changelog: API -Projectile/NPC/PrefixDefinition classes, similar to ItemDefinition -ModConfig now supports default values for reference fields, greatly simplifying ModConfig code --(Also defaults to not allowing null values in UI, use NullAllowed to reverse this) -Fix...
  11. blushiemagic

Coming soon to Elemental Unleash: https://i.imgur.com/kB4nvjL.gifv

Coming soon to Elemental Unleash: https://i.imgur.com/kB4nvjL.gifv
  12. blushiemagic

tModLoader Magic Storage

v0.4.3.4 -Updated to tModLoader v0.11 -Added clear searchbar functionality by right-clicking or control-backspace -Added Chinese translations Just a tiny update for the new tModLoader version.
  13. blushiemagic

Basically, real non-internet life has been incredibly difficult

Basically, real non-internet life has been incredibly difficult
  14. blushiemagic

Sad

Sad
  15. blushiemagic

tModLoader Magic Storage

v0.4.3.3 -Fixed crash when opening storage with low framerate -Fixed bug where clicks still interact with the storage when the game is minimized
Back
Top Bottom