BlushingCreep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 186 pirate invasions (only one naturally occurring) and no Lucky Coin. ... And counting. (▼へ▼メ)
    BlushingCreep
    BlushingCreep
    Unfortunately, yes. I mean, I've gotten everything BUT the Lucky Coin and Coin Gun. I've gotten tons and tons of cutlasses, and I get bunches of other rare drops that I don't want/need... But, anything I reeeeeally want, I don't get. Like the Bananarangs, the Lucky Coin, and Ice Tortoises.
    (;*´Д`)ノ

Thanks for your good wishes! (∩_∩)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I've dropped a few Bananarangs... don't remember if it was 7 or 3. I dropped Frozen Turtle Shell, trashed it and then couldn't drop it anymore... so yeah. Had Coin Gun awhile ago, too, but no Lucky Coins.
    BlushingCreep
    BlushingCreep
    Recently, l lucked out and got a Death Sickle on my first Solar Eclipse, and I got two Bananarangs from a Blood Moon shortly before that. I was hoping that meant that RNGesus was feeling merciful, so I burned through 55 pirate maps in a row. Nada, besides the usual.

l guess he doesn't like giving with both hands. ε-(´・`)
    Lava charm is to me what Khan was to Captain Kirk; my nemesis. LAVACHAAAAAARRRRRMMMM! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
    BlushingCreep
    BlushingCreep
    Can they be farmed?! I thought they were only findable in chests. Farming would be so much better! ε-(´・`)
    OFF
    OFF
    not in the "i kill tons and tons of mob" sense. You DO find them only in chests. I created tons and tons of worlds and went on exploring them and lootin' all the chests i could find. After a while you get a bit numb and go full auto
    BlushingCreep
    BlushingCreep
    That's me, right now. Making worlds named things like "fkulavacharm," because I'm so mad. XD
    I'm just, like, impotently angry about general unfairness. Eat a bag of gross chunks, General Unfairness. 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
    Give me all your platinum. I have such platinum needs!
    MorningSTAR-αΩ
    MorningSTAR-αΩ
    There is a map that not only has a chest full of platinum but also everything else you ever need, I'd recommend you check it out
    BlushingCreep
    BlushingCreep
    This seems suspicious. (一。一;;)
    You're not connected to Whispersync. Want to connect? (一。一;;) … (╯>□<)╯︵ ┻━┻
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I dunno. I've never seen a shy girl that's attractive and creepy. <3
    BlushingCreep
    BlushingCreep
    (*´▽`*) *tries to simply be cute and not screw it up like she usually does*
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    @XenoCat I dunno about real life, but there's Sawako aka "Sadako" from Kimi ni Todoke, who's both cute and creepy - usually at the same time, in the early episodes of the manga.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom