Bluuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Painting Terraria biomes is fun. But I'm wanting to create custom biomes... I really have no idea where to start ;-;
    Fighting Moon Lord with friend. only his core remained, then somehow i disconnect and my friend dies... :(
    Anyone else getting problems with Steam multiplayer? I can't join a friends game.
    Duke isn't dropping the his wings for me :I
    Reactions: Cryx
    Cryx
    Cryx
    I got his wings first try for me. Kill him a bit more, you'll get there ;).
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    I've collected and sold i think 8 bubbleguns now Lmfao. I just want his wings and Razorblade spell. Welp time to farm more truffle worms ;_;
    Super Mario 64. An amazing classic made better with a multiplayer version (Yes it's a thing :D)
    Can't catch a single truffle worm. These things are irritating.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I actually literally landed on one and it did not flee. Which surprised me greatly as I though the things were highly skittish and fled easily.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    I did manage to catch one. though I've landed on some before and even swung the net, but the game's like "Lolno" and the worn get's away :(
    Just obtained the Shadowflame hex doll and the Shadowflame bow from one Hardmode Goblin invasion. Pretty happy with that :)
    Xland44 wonders why Bluu talks in third person while posting status messages.
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    Just something i do instead of posting a new thread haha. It's odd i know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom