Recent content by Loneshaq

1. Loneshaq

Sprite NPC (BohriumMod)

this mod is going to come to tmodloader for 1.4 or ?
  2. Loneshaq

Map-Store (UPDATED) Completioniest Character 1.4.3 (Journey's Mode)

Glad you found this, this project was my plan after knowing about Journey's mode and all i did after it came out was working on this. Happy that im still getting more people to notice this, hopefully i will keep it updated in the next update.
  3. Loneshaq

Ayyyyy just announcing that as soon as the new update comes to the game I am going to be working on updating this character file for you guys! :D Much love! Terrarians
  4. Loneshaq

love seeing you guys committing into this thread!
  5. Loneshaq

yeah that's why i asked because he only mentioned classes and not other items.
  6. Loneshaq

well i hope so im still trying to find everything new, just a few things left
  7. Loneshaq

the player file is attached in the topic itself at the end
  8. Loneshaq

The latest version of this character updated in the first post. with the missing items from 1.4.3 now officially complete, see you when 1.4.4 drops, or should I say 1.5 ? heh
  9. Loneshaq

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Looking forward for this mod to be on 1.4 tmod, this mod is a big deal in modded terraria.
  10. Loneshaq

ay man, it's chill, im just explaining a point. i hope everyone i did this for the community of terraria and im happy with it.
  11. Loneshaq

i have nothing against it ? look in other threads you will find most people uploading the files to media fire, also i just mentioned your comment because it was an old file, and now i updated it.
Back
Top Bottom