Recent content by Bmacthesage

1. Bmacthesage

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

holy hell yes, been looking for something that would summon stuff like the blood moon, and to advance to day/night. got this downloaded. question, is there a cooldown on the day/night advancers? so im unfamiliar with modding and editing with N++, are the numbers shown the % increase to the...
  2. Bmacthesage

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

ah ok that makes more sense now.
  3. Bmacthesage

i have fought alot of armors, but i havent seen a single one. is it only after all 3 mech bosses are killed? the wiki says it under the cursed axe enemy so i thought it was only for that one.
  4. Bmacthesage

is there a way to reliably get Souls of Entity? i havent seen any so far. trying to get scatter shot and the zenkai charm.
  5. Bmacthesage

ah ok. do you have an idea of when it'll get updated? loving the mod so far, cant wait to see what else you guys'll add
  6. Bmacthesage

oh you replied right before i edited my post lol. but yea, the above question, does SS forms drain more ki the longer youre in them?
  7. Bmacthesage

so question, the imperium crystalite is supposed to increase movement speed while charging right? i still move super slow while charging...is there other items that do this? so i can actually run from bosses while charging ki? also, are the super saiyan forms meant to increase ki drain/sec the...
  8. Bmacthesage

What what WHAT? how have i not heard about this mod until now? i have not used mods on terraria at all, is there a post detailing how to download/install this mod?
Back
Top Bottom