Recent content by Boberskiy

1. Boberskiy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

After the jump he must be vulnerable, right? Doesn't work. UPD: Found the bug. Happens with mod "Victima Mod Rebirth".
  2. Boberskiy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is Giant Clam supposed to receive only 1-2 damage? Maybe I'm doing something wrong..
  3. Boberskiy

tModLoader Spooky Mod

Hello, can you please tell me the name and where can I get boss-summon items of Rot Gourd, Moco, Orro & Boro?
  4. Boberskiy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thank you so much
  5. Boberskiy

I saw someone who said:"delete them from your mod list on modloader, unsub from them on the steam page if you are subbed to them, reload modloader then download them again from the mod page there, it works fine for me now.". Doesn't work for me.
  6. Boberskiy

Any info how to fix it lol? I downloaded these mods from mod browser.
  7. Boberskiy

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Doesn't work.
  8. Boberskiy

Hey guys, haven't played terraria for some time.. I see 1.4 came out. Also I see tmodloader on steam. I have a few questions, could anyone help me please? Who develop tmodloader now? Re-Logic or modders? Tmodloader 1.4 hasnt been created yet, right? So I can't play with tmodloader 1.3.5 and...
  9. Boberskiy

Yo guys. Do only I have probems with mods like ~ if you have a lot of mods, it crashes on *adding recipes* if it doesn't then on creating worlds. Just try to create world and it crashes And now when I try to go in large world it crashes every time. MY PC SPECS: Gtx 1070 Ryzen 5 2600 16GB ram
  10. Boberskiy

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Okay, thanks
  11. Boberskiy

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Thanks bruv. I also forgot to ask how to install the new update. I don't see new version in tmodloader
  12. Boberskiy

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Guess I had written that before I went to Discord, thanks :)
  13. Boberskiy

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Beyond The Forgotten Ages: BlossomBomber. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Beyond The Forgotten Ages developers. Beyond The Forgotten Ages...
  14. Boberskiy

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Ty so much, have a good day
  15. Boberskiy

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I mean I can't understand what is "reach", lol :P
Back
Top Bottom