Recent content by boiefy

1. boiefy

Expert Mode

Thank you for the tips, and for the videos. I've actually managed to get a decent setup, and I'm about to give myself a break and just build onto my house (and by that, make it look a little less like a brown rectangle), but first I have to wait through a blood moon. Hooray. I've got Hermes...
  2. boiefy

Expert Mode

Hello! I've just made my first real expert mode world and God, I'm terrified. Why do completely normal zombies have 120 health? What is this madness? Questions Most of this thread is questions from someone who obviously isn't an expert, even with a scary number of hours on this game. Which...
  3. boiefy

Hey people? What do you think is the hardest Terraria boss?

I couldn't manage to kill Duke Fishron with Beetle Armor and the Meowmere. Than again, I wasn't prepared, with no arena or buffs, thinking the fight would be a lot easier.
  4. boiefy

Scariest enemy!?

squirrels
  5. boiefy

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Wait what?
  6. boiefy

It really is. Hopefully Otherworld does just as well.

It really is. Hopefully Otherworld does just as well.
  7. boiefy

It seems great so far. I'm currently doing a "starter house" build which I plan to post later.

It seems great so far. I'm currently doing a "starter house" build which I plan to post later.
  8. boiefy

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Maybe it's an oversized flaming skull. Maybe a boss or miniboss found in the dungeon right at the start of hardmode would make the dungeon useful at that part of the game.
  9. boiefy

Pretty much. Nothing like a game with literally hundreds of items, and hundreds of enemies to...

Pretty much. Nothing like a game with literally hundreds of items, and hundreds of enemies to use them on.
  10. boiefy

Hello! I'm new on this forum, and I like building, battling bosses, fighting enemies...

Hello! I'm new on this forum, and I like building, battling bosses, fighting enemies...
  11. boiefy

PC Hello!

Hi! I've played Terraria for about 2 years now, with over 550 hours on the game. I still suck at building (but I might be getting better? maybe?). I mostly signed up for this forum to share my builds and finds in the game, and to talk with others about possible additions or ideas I think would...
Back
Top Bottom