Recent content by Boomer

1. Boomer

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Skeletron Prime (EXPERT) fighting as ranged, the only arm left was the chainsaw. I was at 7/400 Hp, chainsaw was about 3 tiles away from me, skele prime nearly dead, and then one of my shots somehow landed on the head and he died right before the chainsaw was about to hit me.
  2. Boomer

PC What first came to your mind when you fought the Eatter Of Worlds

When I first fought the EoW, It was too easy, he hit me a few times but barely did any damage. Too easy to overgear him. Same thing happened to me on Destroyer. Paladium Armor and mythril sword, kept swinging my sword, doing no damage to me. (This was on console though, the first version I played)
  3. Boomer

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

@mouseas The actual point of the Wire Pouch is to function with the Wireless Connector. That is the actual purpose, to completely connect the Connectors, not to actually hold wire. Right-click the connector, consumes the wire from the pouch, completely connected. Do you get the purpose! Or am I...
  4. Boomer

@chwaliszjonasz Well, this thread is about 1.3.1 A.K.A The Wiring Update.
  5. Boomer

The one thing that comes in my mind first, Wireless connections so this is what I want. Wireless Connector- A block that connects to another Connector when used properly. place any sort of switch on top to send a signal to another connector, wire still has to connect from power source/anything...
Back
Top Bottom