Recent content by bounding star

1. bounding star

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Skeleton archers or whatever they are. They are always there at the wrong time, and do a bunch of damage in a short time. Iv'e been finished off by them sooo many times.
  2. bounding star

Items Dirty Bombs

Maybe it could "throw" dirt blocks it creates, kinda like how explosions work in starbound
  3. bounding star

Blocks & Decoration Ethereal Blocks - Keep Away Those Ghosts

the actuators should block ghosts when on and block animals when off, so you can walk through when theyre on but ghosts cant
  4. bounding star

Other Terraria 2 to skip 2.5D and go straight to 3D

The main thing is i get some sort of discount when it arrives... EDIT: 2.5D means 2D world with 3D graphics.
  5. bounding star

PC Two things...

do you want any items in particular? you tell me what you want EDIT: add me on steam (same name)
  6. bounding star

PC Two things...

As many truffle worms as you don't need. I shouldn't need more than 10. Also 1 moon stone would be good.
  7. bounding star

PC Looking to start a new world with a few people.

if you still have a spot, id love to join. EDIT: Thanks
  8. bounding star

PC Two things...

Ok, it's in your sig :p
  9. bounding star

PC Two things...

Hmm, haven't really gotten into fishing, but I'm sure I could get a bunch of platinum. I'll pm you when I'll be able to trade it.
  10. bounding star

Game Mechanics Stack size increases

why dont we just go all out and have unlimited stacks?
  11. bounding star

Serious This just in: Pluto is (officially) a planet again!

Pluto has NOT been reclassified. Read the article.
  12. bounding star

PC Two things...

1. Moon stone 2. Truffle worm?
  13. bounding star

Serious This just in: Pluto is (officially) a planet again!

Pluto is a type of planet, I'm not denying that. But you still seem to be defending the classification of one of millions of lifeless lumps of rock. I don't understand why people have such an attachment, why can't you just allow an attempt at classification? I'm not saying that calling it a...
Back
Top Bottom