Recent content by brandontsk

1. brandontsk

tModLoader The JoostMod

Why does the decisive battle music box says that the theme is from final fantasy V and not final fantasy VI? Edit:The final fantasy V version of decisive battle is the one that is played during exdeath's battle but the final fantasy VI version of decisive battle is played during the phantom...
  2. brandontsk

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How do I make an item that the player drops upon death like coins?
  3. brandontsk

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Does anybody still have the tapi version of this mod.I noticed that the tapi download link was removed if you have the mod please send a downlload link.
  4. brandontsk

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

This mod is coming along amazingly.
  5. brandontsk

How do I add the rainbow rod's projectile dust to my projectile?
  6. brandontsk

Umm okay. No offence intended but that had no relevance to the question I was asking. Perhaps you may have quoted the wrong post.
  7. brandontsk

I extracted a mod using the mod reader and I noticed that the png files were rawimg file. And I have no idea how to convert it to png. Pls help
  8. brandontsk

tModLoader Erilipah

Could you add some lore in the forum page?
  9. brandontsk

How do I make it so that the weapon spawns a projectile on your cursor and not from the weapon itself?
  10. brandontsk

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

For some reason it stopped happening edit: it was my third try then it stopped
  11. brandontsk

I was fighting Araghur
  12. brandontsk

cheat sheet and scared tools ps i spawned it with the cheat sheet
  13. brandontsk

While I was fighting Araghur during his second phase, the screen started to flash yellow lights that took up the entire screen. I immediately alt f4 terraria. I was using the latest version of sacred tools and tmodloader. Please help.
  14. brandontsk

wow thanks
  15. brandontsk

I am trying to make a projectile that explodes in contact with tiles but I noticed that tutorial I followed made a projectile that would destroy every block even lihzahrd bricks.How can I make it so that it will only destroy the same type of bricks a regular bomb would? code: using System...
Back
Top Bottom