Recent content by Braquen

1. Braquen

Biomes & Nature Flower Biome

My sister suggests that there should be a flower biome in Terraria. It would generate in the underground, with the same frequency as Mushroom biomes. It should have blossoming trees and lots of stuff made of flowers like for instance,it should have a flower slime that is transparent and you...
  2. Braquen

Blocks & Decoration Different versions of furnaces

That would be cool. They should be crafted with the appropriate biome torch too. That way we can have green fire in the ebonstone furnace and blue fire in the ice furnace.
  3. Braquen

Terraria Bad Ideas

The Grand ankh frostspark cell zenith. While in your inventory, in grants complete immunity to all debuffs, provides all information provided by the cell phone, allows you to fly, dash, stand on thin ice, and walk on water. Right clicking allows the user to switch between wrench, wire cutter...
  4. Braquen

Weapons & Equip The Grand Palette

I think this is a great idea. You could have the paint tools in a small circle with your selected paint color in the center. Right clicking could cycle between the paint in your inventory. I would use paint much more.
  5. Braquen

NPCs & Enemies Pirate invasions are too hard for early Hardmode

It can tell when you have silver to spawn a merchant, and when you have dye materials for a dye trader. It should be possible to get it to recognize when you get an ore in your inventory.
  6. Braquen

NPCs & Enemies Pirate invasions are too hard for early Hardmode

In my latest world they showed up immediately after I defeated the wall. It was a terrible slog of a battle and I only won by cheesing. However, I don’t know about postponing them to post mech, that seems a bit late. Maybe they can start spawning after a piece of adamantium/titanium has been...
  7. Braquen

Blocks & Decoration Coralstone Furniture 🏖️🐠

I’m redoing these sprites rn, maybe I will afterwards.
  8. Braquen

Items Crimson Soul of Night Variant

The only problem I have with this idea is the idea Ill have two kinds of souls of night I can't stack together, but they could do it like gel and have different colored varieties that stack together, which would solve that issue. So I support!
  9. Braquen

Blocks & Decoration Coralstone Furniture 🏖️🐠

I made these sprites at @ED209's request a while back: They aren't the best but they're how I imagined a coral set would look.
  10. Braquen

Blocks & Decoration Water in the crimson should be yellow

I really like the idea of bright green and yellow water in the corruption and crimson, but I would lament the loss of their original colors for building purposes. This is an excellent compromise, assuming that corresponding fountains would be added.
  11. Braquen

profile pic

profile pic
  12. Braquen

New PFP. Welcome to clown town.

New PFP. Welcome to clown town.
  13. Braquen

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Thank you relogic for adding my suggestion! It still feels surreal to think I’m one of the few who have. Not to mention all the other amazing stuff that’s been added this update!
  14. Braquen

Just made my contest submission, the King’s set! [IMG]

Just made my contest submission, the King’s set!
  15. Braquen

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

People love LARPing as him in real life, why not in terraria? THE KING'S SET The King's Glasses Glasses fit for a king The King's Jacket Thank you, thank you very much The King's Bellbottoms. Blue shoes not included This set is based on Elvis, as you may have figured out. The gold on the...
Back
Top Bottom