• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
BreakOG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I want to hear everyone’s opinions, what’s the best method to fill your map (as in exploring, not flooding with water) I want to see some of your recommended methods NOT using any outside programs i.e. TEdit, terramapper etc
    BreakOG
    BreakOG
    Ok thx
    Lamia Clause
    Lamia Clause
    Of Course, I'm Sure You Know That Both Are Endgame So If You Meant Something That Isn't Endgame, Then I'm Not Sure, Few Weapons Wallhack Really Far. Star Fury Comes To Mind For Pre-Hardmode.
    BreakOG
    BreakOG
    Nah I’m post moon lord, just bored and want to do stuff
    what I like the most about the beastiary in 1.4 is that it would help in collecting banners, because there’s enemies I’m sure to forget!
    Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    I kind of hope that banners completely go back to the 1.2 system and you just get the permanent banner buff for that monster after 250 kills.
    BreakOG
    BreakOG
    That’s cool too
    Current task in my world:
    Get the bunny fish trophy
    Get the sword fish trophy
    Get the shark jaw trophy
    Start banner collection
    Work on pet and mounts collection
    Currently working on getting the last 3 fishing trophies and Martian saucer trophy to finish the collection! Screenshot coming when finished, after that I’ll work on the base itself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom