Recent content by Brewstin

1. Brewstin

I will forever be grateful for the way they updated swords and made them very fun to use again.

I will forever be grateful for the way they updated swords and made them very fun to use again.
  2. Brewstin

How is the future

How is the future
  3. Brewstin

WHY YOU LOLING ME MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

WHY YOU LOLING ME MY BROTHER IN CHRIST
  4. Brewstin

I hear that Thorium is finally ported to 1.4. I will be gaming harder.

I hear that Thorium is finally ported to 1.4. I will be gaming harder.
  5. Brewstin

Let me know how the future feels when the clock hits midnight.

Let me know how the future feels when the clock hits midnight.
  6. Brewstin

I definitely feel like that's going to come in the future, just a matter of waiting, now.

I definitely feel like that's going to come in the future, just a matter of waiting, now.
  7. Brewstin

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with NPC happiness. Walls don't effect NPC happiness...

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with NPC happiness. Walls don't effect NPC happiness whatsoever, they just seemed to make it so that you can't use living wood walls for housing.
  8. Brewstin

Although it is something pretty small, the thing that upset me the most would be that living...

Although it is something pretty small, the thing that upset me the most would be that living wood walls don't seem to count as walls for housing anymore. It's the little things that really made this update for me, and it seems it's also the little things that ruin it a little for me.
  9. Brewstin

Been playing through 1.4 with friends, and its nearly come to an end. Feel like I can definitely...

Been playing through 1.4 with friends, and its nearly come to an end. Feel like I can definitely say I'm pretty satisfied, although I do have a few gripes left. I guess there's always mods to fix that, though.
  10. Brewstin

The bad luck torch stuff was removed? Hats off to this humongous W, bossman.

The bad luck torch stuff was removed? Hats off to this humongous W, bossman.
  11. Brewstin

People were complaining about pylons? I never really saw that. I don't know why someone would...

People were complaining about pylons? I never really saw that. I don't know why someone would even complain about such a thing anyway, they're a great, well-implemented addition.
  12. Brewstin

Sounds about right, I agree with your thoughts. 1.2 was definitely a far more impactful update...

Sounds about right, I agree with your thoughts. 1.2 was definitely a far more impactful update, though 1.4 is a very good ending to the game. I can't really think of any other features or additions I'd want added in at this point. Feels like everything that should be in the game is now in due to 1.4
  13. Brewstin

You should, if possible. Chances are you'll never wanna go back to any other version after that...

You should, if possible. Chances are you'll never wanna go back to any other version after that, that's how I felt.
  14. Brewstin

I used to think the best 1.4 addition would be block swapping. Nope. It's really the clouds in...

I used to think the best 1.4 addition would be block swapping. Nope. It's really the clouds in the shape of Redigit's face.
  15. Brewstin

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Is that a.. fox girl NPC? Oh boy. I can already see what's gonna come out of this one. Jokes aside, what another great spoiler. Really looking forward to using the bestiary.
Back
Top Bottom