Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Feb 12, 1997
Fast Food Cook

Share This Page

Brionac777

Official Terrarian, Male, 22, from Fazbear Entertainment

Anyone have a small Terraria Server they just started, about 10 people or less, they would let me join? Apr 16, 2017

Brionac777 was last seen:
Dec 7, 2018
    1. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Anyone have a small Terraria Server they just started, about 10 people or less, they would let me join?
    2. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      I wonder if they will add underground desert music since it has become it's own biome.
    3. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      who's ready for freddy?
    4. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Woo! I got Every Terraria Achievement!
    5. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Just need 2 more achievements to get before I have them all! 200 Fishing quests and obtaining the terrarian.
    6. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Just fought the frost legion, they need to be buffed they can't really be considered a challenge anymore...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Okay then, if you want to limit yourself to only events considered "invasions" then... The Goblin Army. That summoner goblin thing was new and fresh for about ten seconds, then he became just another green thing to lambast unto the nearest wall.
        Jul 10, 2015
      3. Brionac777
        Brionac777
        yeah the goblin summoner sucks, but ft they make a boss similar in hardness to say the martian saucer, and some good drops then it might actually be worth it to summon them, since you have to summon them to fight them unlike the other invasions, having them also randomly spawn during Christmas season might also help instead of being kind of forgotten.
        Jul 10, 2015
      4. Granger
        Granger
        Theres a summoner goblin? Do you mean the caster that hurls shadow bolts at you?
        Overall, i belive the goblin invasion is pretty well placed, it has mechanics to pervent too much cheese and its difficulty is okay for what you're expected to have when they show up. Of couse, things like the waterbolt shred them.
        Jul 10, 2015
    7. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Welp, the cultists are bugged in my world, so they won't spawn. so I can't fight the lunatic cultist, moon lord or the celestial towers.
    8. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      How does one go about doing forumy things when I have Social anxiety and atychiphobia? any ideas?
      1. Sunz
        Sunz
        Just, like, do your thing, comment in status posts, give your opinion in threads. Once you realize that no one will really judge you here, it gets better. TCF is a really nice community.
        Jul 3, 2015
    9. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Really!? We're trying to sell my house and there are 3 showings that last till 5pm I'll barely get to play terraria. :(
    10. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Terraria 1.3 Hype!
    11. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      I made a animated Avatar to use in October... I kinda want to use it now, really should think ahead less...
    12. Brionac777
      Brionac777
      Finally made an account here, not that I'll ever be here, lol.
      1. Supeh Mario likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Brionac777
        Brionac777
        well since I never really use forums I never though I really needed to. also I never noticed our birthdays are both on the 12ths of the months.
        Mar 9, 2015
      4. Supeh Mario
        Supeh Mario
        You're six months older than me...
        Wait... six months? That's half a year.
        Nice.
        Mar 9, 2015
      5. Brionac777
        Brionac777
        wow, that's cool.
        Mar 9, 2015
  • About