Brutallama
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If Pokemon were a land of badarse monsters of doom and destruction, you'd definitely be my starter.
    Brutallama
    Brutallama
    I would probably be the best starter you even had ;)
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    No i'd take Missing No. he would be so good he would broke me gem (cos who needs grmr)
    I was wondering if you would make a re-textured book case that looks like a normal book case but it attacks you when you get close. K thanx bai
    Brutallama
    Brutallama
    I can definitely not do that ever
    Hey there! Not sure if you know, but I run a small newspaper of sorts over on the Terraria Wikia. We have a "Weekly Special" section there and I was wondering if I could do a new series that will be showcasing your sprites, would you be fine with that?
    I am prepared to send the developers a PM with your improved sprites in it. Those deserve to be in the game, not just a texture pack. I've got it locked and loaded, just give me the word.

Fire at will?
    Thorium mod is coming nicely... better and better every time I see it
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    Did the Thunderbird get a resprite? That'd be cool.
    Brutallama
    Brutallama
    I haven't done one yet, though I plan to. But right now I have a couple projects
    i'm working on
    hey, i asked you if i can use some of your sprites on your sprite thread, mind answering?
    Brutallama
    Brutallama
    Sorry... havent been on for a while, and sadly at the moment, I cant give a definite answer, but if you start a conversation with me we can discuss it
    SO BRUTAL, I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT O-M-G
    Brutallama
    Brutallama
    care to elaborate on exactly how brutal?
    Lhama
    Lhama
    Um... Brutal at a point that even the universe can't create an appropriate word to describe how brutal you are.
    Brutallama
    Brutallama
    thats a lot...
    Sorry I've fallen off the planet, I've been real busy with marching band, school, irl things... Hopefully I will be back withing the week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom