1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Bry-ccentric
Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2019

Share This Page

Bry-ccentric

Steampunker, Male, from Lone Land of Loning

You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. I got so much done. May 26, 2019

Bry-ccentric was last seen:
Jul 12, 2019
    1. ppowersteef
      ppowersteef
      [​IMG]
      ...How did your thread reached 25k views on the first day?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        I guess that's a part that we don't know what to do with tags.
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        We're in the process of figuring that out. I do know you can click on a tag and find all content with the same tag.
        The feature was included in the software update we needed to fix other things; it wasn't our primary goal to update to get this feature.
        Apr 13, 2019
        InstaFiz and ppowersteef like this.
      4. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        Bry-Centric has sub bots
        Apr 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    2. Bry-ccentric
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Now, I sleep.
        EDIT, LIKE 3 SECONDS LATER: Wait whoa, the link turns into the thread's title now. I'm a fan of that, even if it doesn't lower the actual character count used up by the link.
        Apr 13, 2019
    3. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      WaiwaiwaiwaiWAIT. Shadowflame deals FIFTEEN damage per second? I thought it did five.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        What the heck would be considered good, then? Around 50?
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        The only DOT in the game that does decent damage is Daybroken, which does around 25 per tick. Considering how only two weapons apply it in the late game, the damage doesn't add up to be substantial(even if you stack them using the Daybreak). Terraria just isn't a game that is based around whittling down your enemies; it is best to just clean them up using sheer power from your weapons.
        Apr 13, 2019
        neoselket and Bry-ccentric like this.
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Alright, noted.
        Apr 13, 2019
    4. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      OH, :red:, it's already almost Easter again. And again, I didn't notice. ._.
    5. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I think I'm going to make an entire section for Flowers on my Art thread. [​IMG] [Azalea]
      1. Dg-vr and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        By the way, the Cornflower was SUPER easy compared to the Azalea.
        [​IMG]
        Apr 6, 2019
        Dg-vr and Daikonradish like this.
    6. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Gueeeeess I'm drawing pixelated flowers now! [​IMG] [Cornflower]
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Apr 6, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Yes! Like that!
        *Tries to do something similar.... Only to fail miserably*
        Apr 6, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        If you want it, you can save it for your own personal use.
        I literally just resized an image I found on Google, so... :p
        Apr 6, 2019
    7. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Finally, I've actually gotten my age corrected on my profile! The plot twist: I'm actually 16.
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Mar 23, 2019
      2. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        Top ten anime plot twists
        Mar 23, 2019
      3. Huzbubber Tim
        Huzbubber Tim
        Ayy same here
        Apr 2, 2019
    8. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      bleh. motivation. bleh
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        bleeh
        Mar 23, 2019
    9. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well, I have officially started delving into music. For realsies, this time.
      1. Aedan The Borf and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Don't have a thumbnail ready, hence the drawing.
        No more "Doppel Fight" garbage anymore, though.
        Mar 8, 2019
    10. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Wwwwwell, I sure do feel dumb indeed that I only now pieced together that my main motivation issue was my amazing sleep schedule.
      1. neoselket, InstaFiz, Izumi and 2 others like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I actually got a reasonable amount of sleep on Tuesday due to a late start day at school, and suddenly I was like, "HEY, MAN, SUDDENLY I REALLY FEEL LIKE DRAWIN' AND STUFF!" and then proceeded to start and almost finish two drawings on that day.
        I then felt very silly.
        Mar 8, 2019
      3. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        Sleep rejuvenates everything.
        Mar 8, 2019
      4. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        Man. I should really set up a sleep schedule for each day
        Mar 8, 2019
    11. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      [Drawing n' Stuff] Ironically enough, I find character design harder than I do fitting the character into a narrative afterwards.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Jan 20, 2019
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Abuse multiple plot lines, if a character doesn't fit in an arc, I find its easier to have them off doing their own thing for some time, occasionally having the two interact. You really get to flesh out worlds and characters that way, standing them up on their own, though maintaining a sense of coherency, at least if you are going for a shared universe.
        Jan 20, 2019
    12. Blake Jay
      Blake Jay
      Heya, it’s been a while.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        ...I was not expecting that.
        Well hey there, BJ. How've you been?
        Jan 14, 2019
      3. Blake Jay
        Blake Jay
        Oh, BJ? I hate that guy. Wish I wasn’t him. I’ve had crazy stuff happen since OrangeCraft and boy have I “developed”. Check out my old Instagram @alakazpam to get a good idea. Feel free to talk and hopefully we’ll be better friends than back then
        Jan 15, 2019
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I've honestly completely forgotten like 95% of everything that went down there, so I just kinda cleaned the slate for everyone.
        Myself, I've, um... changed. I'm a lot less of an idiotic hothead, but I'm still kind of a loser. I'm sure you've noticed, but I have a lot of Suggestions and stuff under my belt on these forums. If I remember right, I fell back on this for a while after OC.
        Jan 15, 2019
    13. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well, amidst my emotional confusion, I've gotten the Brain of Cthulhu title. Hot damn, is it hard to shut up. ._.
    14. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      You guys liked my pixel art, right? How about this?
      1. Chips and Daikonradish like this.
    15. SoporificGamer
      SoporificGamer
      you use the :red: Emoji alot
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        :red: replaces most swear words. It's essentially the censor emote.
        So, uh, "you swear alot", more like.
        Dec 15, 2018
      2. SoporificGamer
        SoporificGamer
        oh. I didn't that. Thanks for telling me.
        Dec 16, 2018
    16. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      ...I seem to not be as willing to stay away as I am willing to say I will. My emotions change on a goddamn whim, it seems.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Alright, so to make both this and my life work, I'm only going to be working on stuff on here during the weekends. That way I'll actually have time to do other things (mainly homework and drawing) without my computer absolutely vaporizing the day away. Whether I'll still be working on Suggestions is up for debate.

Also, Information tab, if anyone's wondering what the hell's wrong with me.
        Dec 8, 2018
    17. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Nope, that's it, I'm done. Thanks to Goblin Bloodshark, I realize I've wasted the last four years here. I'm cutting my losses.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        There are modders who are taking the reins and actually putting forth the effort to add their ideas to the game. And now, thanks to their expertise and devotion, they're getting to help out on the actual game itself, even if only part-time.
        Meanwhile, I sat on my :red:, hoping others would do the work for me.
        Nov 14, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        The reason for my first leave of absence was that I was questioning what the point of me suggesting :red: even was. Now I know there is none, because it's not gonna happen unless I get off my lazy :red:.
        EDIT: I realize that leaving is a bit of an extreme reaction. Also, I kinda can't stay away, so I'll still be on from time to time to peek at what's going on.
        Nov 14, 2018
      4. Fortanono
        Fortanono
        Ah. Fair. I thought you were talking about the smallness of the spoiler. :p
        Nov 15, 2018
    18. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Finding less time to sprite now, but here's something. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    19. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Nice hiccup, there, with the forum having a stroke.
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
    20. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well I sure feel like :red: for saying this, but until further notice, you'll be getting nothing but inactivity from me, Suggestion-wise.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I don't :red:in' know if it's due to depression or what, but I've lost motivation to do much of anything, especially spriting and suggesting ideas.
        Sure sucks though, especially remembering my disdain at people who gave up on projects due to motivation loss. Guess I know what it's like on the other side of that, now.
        Aug 1, 2018
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I've been tryin' to force it for the past several months, only for me to pretty much half-:red: everything *COUGH* easter *COUGH*.
        I don't know how long it'll take me to sort this out (my money's on "Forever"), but just know that I'm done crying like a :red:in' toddler over my general inadequacy.
        Aug 1, 2018
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        Nothing wrong with that. You can't force motivation, and sometimes you need a break, even a really long one. You're under no obligation to make suggestions.
        Aug 1, 2018
  • About

Home Page:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/brys-art-space.74853/
    Arting
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    EDIT, JULY 12, 2019: Originally, this was me finally attempting to put into words everything that was going on with me, and why my activeness was wildly fluctuating. It was backed mostly by pure emotion, so, *ahem*, I cringed somethin' fierce a few weeks later. I also realized that it's in my better interest to NOT be saying that kind of thing online. So, my explanation boils down to this:
    I've spent so much of my time online that I've become one-hundred percent socially dysfunctional. In realizing this, I've made some attempts to repair and amend, but my complete and utter failure in doing so has made me increasingly distressed, to the extent of deteriorating my mental health and perception of... actually, let's just stick with "perception" in the most general sense; my vision has ALSO been largely melted. I used to be a social butterfly, long ago, but life experiences made being with and trusting others increasingly terrifying; all of this has only complicated matters further, making it almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to reintegrate myself into society.
    What I essentially decided to do, was to cut myself off from the forums, as this place was my biggest timesink. However, now my computer's been completely compromised (login screen instantly shuts off my computer; any fixes are ineffective, and all admin commands are unable to be used), forcing me into a cold-turkey situation that's only freaking me out more,

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm leaving until I'm not a shut-in nerd anymore. Knowing me, though, these forums will shut down before I ever return, if at all.
    In truth, I do really still want to be here, but it's simply not healthy for me right now.

[​IMG]
    Hey hey, the name's Bry! I'm a teen who likes art and burning himself out every couple of months, evidently.
    What I'm the most well-known on here for is my pixel art, but I also draw on paper a lot, and I'm a fan of music! Video games are also kind of an obvious one, seeing I'm on a forum for a video game.
    I'm... a little less than confident in the stuff I do, but I still try, unsure of what my motivation actually is. I'm SUPER not good when it comes to talking to people, since I've been living under a rock my whole damned life and don't know anything about anything; that, and I'm just awkward. If it takes me a weirdly long time to respond to something, it's probably because I'm trying my god damned hardest to come up with something to say, or I'm just debating the best way to phrase something (unless I specify a reason, like I was busy or somethin').
    Regardless, I hope I can provide some sort of entertainment for you folks via my Suggestions, because my attempts at socializing sure won't.