1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Bry-ccentric
Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2019 at 8:33 AM

Share This Page

Bry-ccentric

Steampunker, Male, from Lone Land of Loning

You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. I got so much done. May 26, 2019

Bry-ccentric was last seen:
Jul 12, 2019 at 8:33 AM
    1. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Crap now I've gotten into thinking of new weapon ideas for Team Fortress 2. "Will this end well? Find out... uh, in due time, I guess".
    2. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      :red: me. Took someone straight-up telling me to realize I'm just one of those "overly-ambitious and incredibly under-motivated" people.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Been trying to get to the fun stuff while ignoring all the basics.
        Would explain my :red:ty hand-eye coordination, and my inability to both make completely original sprites and draw a person with proper dimensions.

Not being able to think long-term also doesn't help.
        Jul 27, 2018
      2. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        I'm kinda the same way, but I have :red:ty hand writing anyways, and my drawing skills are terrible to begin with. If I try to draw something nice, it turns out to be diarrhea on a piece of paper instead.

Don't feel bad, everyone has character flaws. If you think it is a problem, then you can always work on improving those fields.
        Jul 27, 2018
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        I think pretty much everyone is like this, i am.
        Jul 27, 2018
    3. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I don't know what the hell I'm doing with myself. I don't know what I should do.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I know that feeling... but often it's them seeing potential where you do not. Again, a feeling I know as I have a friend who also is bit of a writer himself. We both think the other is better at the writing thing. XD

Added: Hell, most of the time I think my family is doing the same thing with me when I showed them my writing. It's your self-critic speaking. That ever present voice of doubt.
        Jul 10, 2018
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Should add that considering you mentioned something about your sight. Taking breaks from the computer is a good idea and having a timer set to go off after an hour or so can help in reducing eye strain. Also, working late at night in a completely dark room doesn't help things as the bright light of your computer screen also can strain your eyes.
        Jul 10, 2018
      4. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Thinking of the night, I've had family reconmend working during the night or, at least, when I'm tired. Reason being: That's usually when that voice of self-doubt and criticism tends to not be as present in your mind. More or less, more likely to pull a 'to hell with it' and go work on something without thinking of how good it is or not.
        Jul 10, 2018
    4. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well I figured out how to stream with OBS. First thing I did was stream an RPG Maker game my friend worked on for two days.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        That's one hour of my life I'm never getting back.
        Jun 25, 2018
    5. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      WELL, I've struckeneded oil on an idea. [​IMG]
      1. sharkman0101 likes this.
      2. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        Does the below sprite you made shoot this?
        Jun 18, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        It does not. This is a separate boomerang weapon.
        The sword below DOES fire projectiles, though.
        Jun 18, 2018
      4. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        Oh cool(literally)! Seems interesting for a boomerang.
        Jun 18, 2018
    6. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well this kinda looks like :red:. Not total :red:, though, so I'll still show it. [​IMG]
      1. Caseratis, DoctorMcDerp and neoselket like this.
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        What are you talking about? That looks good!
        Jun 18, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        The hilt kinda looked like crap to me.
        Either way I redid the sprite. [​IMG]
        Jun 18, 2018
      4. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Looks more than fine too me.
        Jun 18, 2018
    7. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      hoooo boy, I just beat Miitopia's final boss. Sure am glad there's post-game content, because I want more.
    8. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Is it possible to have negative faith in somebody? Because I think I now have infinitely negative faith in the US of A.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Why?
        Jun 9, 2018
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I think the intentionally-:red:ty education system of the USA is a VERY well known subject, but I just recently became aware of the extent of said system's :red:tiness. That led to me realizing the probably-also-well-known thing of "money was humanity's biggest mistake" which made me lose faith in humanity as a whole.
        Jun 9, 2018
      5. neoselket
        neoselket
        Same.
        Jun 9, 2018
    9. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Was playing Risk of Rain just now; after two hours of beefing my character up the wazoo, my game crashed 30 seconds after starting (cont)
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        the final level.
        I am currently in the process of huddling in a corner and crying myself to sleep.
        Jun 5, 2018
      3. Reepicheep
        Reepicheep
        I've only ever made it to the third level, but I feel your pain.
        Jun 5, 2018
    10. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      The quality then proceeded to perform a nosedive. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. Architect and InstaFiz like this.
    11. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      *proceeds to slip on party hat*
    12. Bry-ccentric
    13. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        "Mc MoneyPants"
        All I think when I see that is "mod".
        May 30, 2018
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Only one way to be sure...
        May 30, 2018
      4. Dolman
        Dolman
        Mobile

That explains it.
        May 30, 2018
    14. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Here's a, um, different kind of Slime. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        JEEBUS. Is that Deadhand?
        May 30, 2018
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Well, kinda like an "oily" version of one. The hand itself is what kills you this time, though.
        May 30, 2018
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        Cool!
        May 30, 2018
    15. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Now for an idea that won't take me 3+ years to finish. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. Architect and neoselket like this.
    16. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Hmmm, do I add this to my Power Weapons thread or make it its own smol suggestion (smolgestion)? [​IMG]
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It looks like something for combat and opening locks.
        May 13, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Oh, does it?
        Now I can be a bootleg Sora.
        May 13, 2018
    17. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Extra spoiler sprites to apologize for inactivity. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        A heads-up, though: The amount of activity recently is going to be the norm, now.
        This whole spriting thing was meant to be a leisure thing, but it spiraled into an addiction; I'm just going back to what my original intentions were.
        May 5, 2018
    18. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      This is as far as I go with spoilers this time. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. MinerTurtle45 and Jetstream ∞ like this.
      2. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        1. Conspiracy theory: There is nothing planned yet and you are going to copy one of the theories
        2: Its for your throwing suggestion because you were on there most recently
        Apr 25, 2018
    19. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I think this is my favorite thing to listen to, now.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        It's not necessarily better than Feel Good, Inc, too; it's more on par. So I can listen to that without feeling like I should be listening to Ink because it's objectively better.
        Apr 21, 2018
    20. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Here's some redone sprites from an old thread of mine. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  • About

Home Page:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/brys-art-space.74853/
    Arting
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    EDIT, JULY 12, 2019: Originally, this was me finally attempting to put into words everything that was going on with me, and why my activeness was wildly fluctuating. It was backed mostly by pure emotion, so, *ahem*, I cringed somethin' fierce a few weeks later. I also realized that it's in my better interest to NOT be saying that kind of thing online. So, my explanation boils down to this:
    I've spent so much of my time online that I've become one-hundred percent socially dysfunctional. In realizing this, I've made some attempts to repair and amend, but my complete and utter failure in doing so has made me increasingly distressed, to the extent of deteriorating my mental health and perception of... actually, let's just stick with "perception" in the most general sense; my vision has ALSO been largely melted. I used to be a social butterfly, long ago, but life experiences made being with and trusting others increasingly terrifying; all of this has only complicated matters further, making it almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to reintegrate myself into society.
    What I essentially decided to do, was to cut myself off from the forums, as this place was my biggest timesink. However, now my computer's been completely compromised (login screen instantly shuts off my computer; any fixes are ineffective, and all admin commands are unable to be used), forcing me into a cold-turkey situation that's only freaking me out more,

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm leaving until I'm not a shut-in nerd anymore. Knowing me, though, these forums will shut down before I ever return, if at all.
    In truth, I do really still want to be here, but it's simply not healthy for me right now.

[​IMG]
    Hey hey, the name's Bry! I'm a teen who likes art and burning himself out every couple of months, evidently.
    What I'm the most well-known on here for is my pixel art, but I also draw on paper a lot, and I'm a fan of music! Video games are also kind of an obvious one, seeing I'm on a forum for a video game.
    I'm... a little less than confident in the stuff I do, but I still try, unsure of what my motivation actually is. I'm SUPER not good when it comes to talking to people, since I've been living under a rock my whole damned life and don't know anything about anything; that, and I'm just awkward. If it takes me a weirdly long time to respond to something, it's probably because I'm trying my god damned hardest to come up with something to say, or I'm just debating the best way to phrase something (unless I specify a reason, like I was busy or somethin').
    Regardless, I hope I can provide some sort of entertainment for you folks via my Suggestions, because my attempts at socializing sure won't.