• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Bry-ccentric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here's a trio of new spectral sprites.
    Are you on Discord?
    Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Yes, but I totally forgot Discord existed until just now.
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    A discord tag is your username# then four numbers not just the four numbers. does this answer your question in your contact section of the about: "Wwwwhaaaat is a Discord Tag? The # with the four numbers?"
    Man, I've been really wanting to play Risk of Rain with somebody, but I have exactly 1 Steam Friend who owns the damn game, and he's not super into it.
    Anyone here willing? (And also know how to function Online Play? My only idea is to use Hamachi, but this game seems intent on not showing that IP4, so I dunno.)
    Well, after finally learning what the Arch in "Arch Demon" meant, I realized the sprite still didn't fit it, so I upped the bling scale a bit.

I think the wings might be a bit much, but I'll leave it to your guys' feedback.
    Well, I was gonna do a whole thing advertising my Spooky Legion suggestion, since I was gonna add Master Mode content, but I started working on it too late.
    I'm still gonna work on it, but it just won't be done by today.

Also, did anyone else have Halloween plans that fell apart only a few days before today?
    It would be pretty nice if we could save our own personal color palette for Text color. Having the Hex to use any color we want is nice, but I don't wanna have to keep a Text document just to not lose specific colors. Frankly, this bank of sample colors is a lot less flexible.
    Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    I'm also probably in the minority, here, since I'm just using colors to make my suggestions look presentable, but it'd still be nice. I see you folks put the Preview button back on the Edit Signature page, so this caliber of change doesn't seem completely out of possibility's realm.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    That's completely fine; most suggestions aren't going to get into the game anyway. The subforum itself is mostly used for sharing your ideas and seeing what others think of it. Most changes that do come from the suggestion forum are imperative quality of life or "oh :red:, why ISN'T that in the game yet?" kinds of suggestions.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Just because a suggestion is 'mod-like' doesn't mean it's bad. The queen jellyfish boss from thorium started out as a suggestion.
    Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    There's a certain threshold I don't wanna break past, though, and that's the point where your suggestion stops seeming like it'd fit into vanilla Terraria.
    Things like Reusing Old-Gen Console Content and A Lively Rain went too far with their ideas and got oversaturated; in A Lively Rain's case... f i s h.
    There's also :red: that was never in the threshold to begin with, like The Galaxians.
    Ah god, Mario Party DS just resurfaced in my mind, and now I'm sad I don't have it anymore.
    I sold a lot of good DS games to be able to afford a 3DS, and I'm still on the fence about whether that was worth it.
    Young me's IQ was not very high.
    Oh, I just realized there's a section in Account details where you can add contact links and stuff.
    There's a Steam link in my About now, I guess.
    I feel very strange, because I've definitely involved myself in a part of the community, but the entire time has felt more like a series of business exchanges more than anything fun.
    I've made TWO friends on here over five years─both just wanted to talk about Suggestion stuff when I first talked to them, both were suffering from nasty depression, and both of those traits were feeding each other.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Dang, i'm sorry.:( You can always talk to me if you want!
    Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    I would actually really like that.

You've been the one person who I've consistently seen on my profile, whether that be from likes or verbal input; I hate to give off a mushy vibe, but I've very much appreciated that.
    I, uh, also very much apologize for all the less-than-pretty displays I've put on.
    [EDIT] Just realized the non-sequitur-ness. There was probably a better time to say that.
    Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    Ah, sorry I'm too business-like in the suggestions forum. I still play Terraria quite often, and I'm actually more interested in the base game than suggestions. I can talk to you if you like, just be warned that I may have to leave for a few days without warning.
    Jesus christ I have 600 messages now.
    Guess this makes 601, but jesus, I should really go and delete the older pages of my profile posts.
    Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Yes, they hold the raw, unadulterated stupidity and annoyance that I used to have.
    ...I still kinda have both of those, but that's beside the point.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Profile posts actually don't contribute towards your message count, only thread posts do. :)
    Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Oh.
    That explains why I haven't reached 1000 yet.
    ...Man I really DO need to shut up.
    OOOOH, RIGHT; I have a freakin' drawing tablet that's just been rotting in my house for, like, four-plus years!
    After a bit of figuring out how to maneuver the stylus, I tried drawing Escence. First-time drawing tablet usage, folks:
    my favorite part about making a suggestion is the part where i accidentally post it several hours early and also its the second time ive done this hahahaaaaAAAAAA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom