1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Bry-ccentric
Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2019

Share This Page

Bry-ccentric

Steampunker, Male, from Lone Land of Loning

You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. I got so much done. May 26, 2019

Bry-ccentric was last seen:
Jul 12, 2019
    1. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I've been giving my new Titan Beetles a little too much love, sprite-wise. [​IMG]
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
    2. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well the Dye Beetles in Terraria are really pathetic so I tried making a stronger variant. [​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I was originally just going to have it be a black version of this that occasionally spawned in place of the normal, pathetic Beetles, but I ended up with the top Beetle shown in the image and decided I might as well make a variant for all three Beetles.

Oh, by the way, I tried to sprite off of the Lac Beetle's sprite.
        I got this [​IMG]
        Mar 25, 2018
    3. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I tried making an Ocram Treausre Bag. Keyword being "tried". [​IMG]
      1. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        Not bad!
        Mar 24, 2018
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        Nice!
        Mar 24, 2018
    4. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Dragon-Armored Skeleton and Skeleton Titan (Archer) [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        The Dragon-Armored Skeleton looks kinda silly, doesn't it?
        Mar 23, 2018
    5. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I'm starting to really hate breaks in school now. I don't have any friends outside of school so I don't have anyone to talk to.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Most of them are online, but hell if I know who they are online.
        I've never tried taking charge and going out of my way to ask people if they wanna do something since I never properly learned how (I don't know what I'm even supposed to say). The reason my school friends don't talk to me outside of school is because I'm terrified of looking like an idiot because of my lack of experience with socializing.
        Mar 24, 2018
      3. M2TheT
        M2TheT
        You won't get anywhere if you don't take the plunge and ask. While at school, try to figure out if you all have common interests and go from there. It's not easy to take that first step, but I'm sure that you'll feel a lot better after you do :D
        Mar 24, 2018
      4. M2TheT
        M2TheT
        I can't tell you exactly what to say since I don't know your friends, but just be yourself. Something simple like "Oh, you play Terraria? We should play together sometime" can be a good way to break the ice. (Of course, Terraria is just an example but you get the idea :p )
        Mar 24, 2018
    6. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      HAHAH! I finally thought of a name! Now I don't look like someone who plays Minecraft and Roblox for a living!..
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        ...though I don't know what image Bry-ccentric imposes on others.
        ...actually wait why do I give a :red:?
        Mar 22, 2018
    7. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well I didn't realize living under a rock would also screw me in school. Can't do any school assignments involving current events or myself.
    8. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Last existing Ocram weapon: The Sharanga, accompanied by a new bow. [​IMG]
    9. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Tonbogiri and Titan Armor. Too far with the Tonbogiri? [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        May be a bit hard to grab, but I doubt that's ever stopped us from using any number of supposedly unwieldy weapons.
        Mar 20, 2018
    10. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I tried respriting the Vulcan Repeater; I don't know if recoloring it was a good idea or not. [​IMG]
      1. Cheezegami likes this.
    11. CrimsonYatagarasu
      CrimsonYatagarasu
      Hey, I was wondering if we could maybe be friends on steam? I'm a really huge terraria guy and was hoping I could share some of my ideas with ya, for balance purposes, plus you seem really cool!! so hopefully we can, your choice entirely tho. ^w^ on steam I'm CrimsonYatagarasu, same name with a eagle and fireball emote on the sides of my name
      1. Bry-ccentric likes this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Sure, I'm up for that!
        I was gonna send you my Steam profile link but you're too fast for me apparently.
        Mar 18, 2018
    12. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      And I've made a yo-yo for Ocram, creatively dubbed "The Yoyo of Ocram". [​IMG]
      1. Creeper da Snek and Architect like this.
      2. Architect
        Architect
        Reminds me of a gordo from Kirby
        Mar 18, 2018
    13. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Alright, trying to resprite the Soul of Blight weapons. So far, I have the Tizona. [​IMG]
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I get exactly what you mean.
        I'm trying to bring all of those console weapons back in a suggestion I'm working on right now,
        and right now I'm focusing on all the Dragon stuff.
        I'm also adding in new things. [​IMG]
        Mar 18, 2018
      3. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        I <3 Vulcan Repeater
        Mar 18, 2018
      4. TheJoekster
        TheJoekster
        I like it, I like it.
        Mar 18, 2018
    14. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      And now for more drawings. This one's of a character I showed on here a good while ago. [​IMG]
      1. Realith, Myu and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        By the way, I'm planning on doing some sort of "comic" thing, so that "~Imbalance" thing you see there is so I can remember what the story behind the character is. Most of my drawings will have those now.
        Also I like leaving little notes on some of my drawings because I'm weird.
        Also my handwriting is, uh, great.
        Mar 17, 2018
    15. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Mmmmm. Went to my sister's orchestra concert, which turned out to be an Everything concert. That's 150 minutes I'm never getting back.
    16. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      How's the new Soul of Blight look? [​IMG]
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Oh.
        Well. Guess I should've figured, but I'm just used to going as high-quality as I can while still having it look good.
        I didn't think I seemed like I was that stupid, though.
        Mar 14, 2018
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Eh? I never meant to imply you were/looked stupid?
        Mar 14, 2018
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Sorry, 'twas the wording of the message.
        Text, am I right?
        Mar 14, 2018
    17. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well that was a nice break from spriting. Here's a jar. The Oh-So-Creatively-Dubbed "Dust Jar". [​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I... really need to figure out what extent you can go to when it comes to references/nods to other games.
        Mar 11, 2018
    18. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Huh, I just noticed the Sandstone Slab block doesn't have a wall, contrary to the regular Stone Slab block.
    19. Mairek
      Mairek
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Provided I'm properly credited for sprites, sure thing.
        Mar 8, 2018
    20. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      So I tried revisiting sprites I made for others, hoping to see some sort of improvement. [​IMG]
      1. LeGurdah and DoctorMcDerp like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        So far, uh, *very* little improvement.
        I never really knew how to go about spriting a sparkler.
        Mar 5, 2018
  • About

Home Page:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/brys-art-space.74853/
    Arting
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    EDIT, JULY 12, 2019: Originally, this was me finally attempting to put into words everything that was going on with me, and why my activeness was wildly fluctuating. It was backed mostly by pure emotion, so, *ahem*, I cringed somethin' fierce a few weeks later. I also realized that it's in my better interest to NOT be saying that kind of thing online. So, my explanation boils down to this:
    I've spent so much of my time online that I've become one-hundred percent socially dysfunctional. In realizing this, I've made some attempts to repair and amend, but my complete and utter failure in doing so has made me increasingly distressed, to the extent of deteriorating my mental health and perception of... actually, let's just stick with "perception" in the most general sense; my vision has ALSO been largely melted. I used to be a social butterfly, long ago, but life experiences made being with and trusting others increasingly terrifying; all of this has only complicated matters further, making it almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to reintegrate myself into society.
    What I essentially decided to do, was to cut myself off from the forums, as this place was my biggest timesink. However, now my computer's been completely compromised (login screen instantly shuts off my computer; any fixes are ineffective, and all admin commands are unable to be used), forcing me into a cold-turkey situation that's only freaking me out more,

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm leaving until I'm not a shut-in nerd anymore. Knowing me, though, these forums will shut down before I ever return, if at all.
    In truth, I do really still want to be here, but it's simply not healthy for me right now.

[​IMG]
    Hey hey, the name's Bry! I'm a teen who likes art and burning himself out every couple of months, evidently.
    What I'm the most well-known on here for is my pixel art, but I also draw on paper a lot, and I'm a fan of music! Video games are also kind of an obvious one, seeing I'm on a forum for a video game.
    I'm... a little less than confident in the stuff I do, but I still try, unsure of what my motivation actually is. I'm SUPER not good when it comes to talking to people, since I've been living under a rock my whole damned life and don't know anything about anything; that, and I'm just awkward. If it takes me a weirdly long time to respond to something, it's probably because I'm trying my god damned hardest to come up with something to say, or I'm just debating the best way to phrase something (unless I specify a reason, like I was busy or somethin').
    Regardless, I hope I can provide some sort of entertainment for you folks via my Suggestions, because my attempts at socializing sure won't.