1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Bry-ccentric
Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2019

Share This Page

Bry-ccentric

Steampunker, Male, from Lone Land of Loning

You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. I got so much done. May 26, 2019

Bry-ccentric was last seen:
Jul 12, 2019
    1. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      So I went to see an Improv show at my school yesterday. I believe around 5 or 6 minutes consisted of Uganda Knuckles. Memes I guess.
      1. Dolman, RavageTheSavage and InstaFiz like this.
    2. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Oh man, wouldn't it be kinda cool if SEGA went back and tried to make Sonic 06 properly? Imagine Sonic 06 as an actual game for a second.
    3. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Man, I have a really bad tendency of making lengthy descriptions in my suggestions. I need someone else to read through them or something.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I try as hard as I can to keep things concise, but I feel like there's things I could just omit from item descriptions and tooltips.
        Feb 4, 2018
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I don't know how to help but I feel you. Having too much you want to say and IT'S ALL IMPORTANT EVEN IF YOU KNOW IT ISN'T IT STILL NEEDS TO BE IN THERE FOR CONTEXT AAAH--
        Blessing and a curse.
        Feb 4, 2018
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        With me it's the other way around. I'm too concise, and i don't know how to be more descriptive.
        Feb 5, 2018
    4. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Quickly went from an all-time high with my sprites to an all-time low. [​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        "Lihzahrd Guardian Armor"
        Looks like I copied and pasted the sideways Lihzahrd statue and fit it to a player character's proportions.
        I didn't, though, which is the worst part.
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        Just do basic stuff for a bit. (Like me! EX:[​IMG]
        Feb 3, 2018
    5. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I love how in Super Mario Maker, making a good level gets you ~2 Stars while throwing up enemies all over a mile-long stretch gets like 100.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Utter bull:red:.
        Feb 3, 2018
    6. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      'aight, y'know what? Dedicating myself to one suggestion isn't working. I'm just going to work on whatever I feel like.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Spent more time on Estelle than contributing towards any of my suggestions.
        Feb 3, 2018
    7. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Holy hell do I hate drawing hands. The hands alone took an hour. Well, here's Estelle.[​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Estelle looks WAY better than the other characters I have thus far.
        [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
        The hands still look bad, though.
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. MyruMyru
        MyruMyru
        It gets better, you just need to push yourself and actually keep drawing them no matter how bad they may look for you.

You're already doing pretty good just by not hiding them in a pocket or behind the character's back :D
        Feb 3, 2018
    8. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I just realized that the suggestions of mine with the most likes start off bare bones and *very* slowly get more content. How?
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Because they're also the ones I end up never finishing!
        Especially the Elemental Equipment; sure, I have a bunch of cool items there, but they're kinda unbalanced stat-wise, and I can't even decide what I wanna do with the Base crafting items (which is funny, considering I'm basing them off of the Denpa Men).
        Jan 31, 2018
    9. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Man, it sucks seeing so many great-looking games being released, but being unable to get *any* of them.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Sucks more when most of your friends do have most of said games.
        Pretty sure I'm up to 15 games I want but will never get, including A Hat in Time, Iconoclasts and Miitopia.
        Jan 28, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Of course, now I probably either sound like some spoiled prick or just a whiny bastard, but I don't really have a lot of games to begin with.
        Jan 28, 2018
    10. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Oh gooOOOoOoOd, half of my mouse clicks don't register now. Spriting has been made all the more tedious.
      1. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        On the bright side, your gonna have a really buff index finger.
        Jan 20, 2018
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Good point.
        It's gonna look real weird, having one super-buff finger, though.
        Jan 20, 2018
      3. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        Wiggle your other fingers as a way to cope with the stress this mouse will give you.
        Jan 20, 2018
    11. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Alright, finally used my brain for once. I've got ideas for rare rain enemies. Including one... very, disturbing, worm.
    12. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      What the actual :red: is this?
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        What is this way
        Jan 13, 2018
      2. Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
        Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
        Save yourself. Don't look into it any further. You won't like what you find.
        Jan 13, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Should have said that 36 minutes ago.
        Not gonna lie, it's really stupid but it cracked me up during some bits.
        Jan 13, 2018
    13. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      ...I am having a worryingly hard time coming up with original enemies for Rain. I only have a Water Slime and a frog enemy.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        [​IMG] and [​IMG]
        By the way, the frog is a MUCH better-looking version of that frog I made for my Elemental Accessories thread.
        Jan 13, 2018
    14. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Alright, gonna take a break from the fish to try coming up with new things now. [​IMG]
      1. Architect and DoctorMcDerp like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        "new things" meaning "Actually new" enemies.
        By the way, all I've done so far is just refine old enemy sprites.
        Jan 11, 2018
    15. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Hey, it's the Funbus! [​IMG] That Glowing Mushroom Nimbus I came up with that has the best name ever.
      1. Architect and FlyKip like this.
      2. PlasmaFrog28
        PlasmaFrog28
        I don't think we have mushroom for puns like that
        Jan 10, 2018
    16. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Don't these two look cool? [​IMG] [​IMG]
    17. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Tell me the Bloody Man o' War in Terraria isn't creepy. [​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Looks like a deflated brain with one long tentacle.
        *eugh*
        Jan 5, 2018
    18. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I think only one person remembers what these are from. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        hey it's that rain suggestion you made who knows how long ago
        It Was Back When You Typed Like This if I remember correctly.
        Jan 4, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Ya got it down To The Typing.
        My plan is to resprite all the stuff from the original thread, and also make it not all Nimbuses and Fish. And enemies, for that matter.
        Basically, finish it. I'll probably make a new thread, if allowed, because the code in the original thread is so volatile that if I so much as breath on it, all the text will become random colors.
        ...again.
        Jan 4, 2018
      4. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Blood rain?
        Jan 4, 2018
    19. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      ...oh. Well. I guess my Galaxians aren't an original idea after all. The Lost Siblings
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I honestly should've expected it, but now I'm sad.
        Especially since these bosses are infinitely better than what I had done.
        ...now my sprites feel sub-par.
        Jan 4, 2018
      2. Caseratis
        Caseratis
        Well your post was made before the sacredtools post.
        Jan 4, 2018
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Right, forgot about that. Mine still feels really badly executed, though.
        Jan 4, 2018
    20. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well I just made a smol thread because I felt like it. Go look at that. In fact, I'll give you a link below, because I'm that generous.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        "Generous" being a generous term. [>[​IMG]<]
        Jan 3, 2018
  • About

Home Page:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/brys-art-space.74853/
    Arting
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    EDIT, JULY 12, 2019: Originally, this was me finally attempting to put into words everything that was going on with me, and why my activeness was wildly fluctuating. It was backed mostly by pure emotion, so, *ahem*, I cringed somethin' fierce a few weeks later. I also realized that it's in my better interest to NOT be saying that kind of thing online. So, my explanation boils down to this:
    I've spent so much of my time online that I've become one-hundred percent socially dysfunctional. In realizing this, I've made some attempts to repair and amend, but my complete and utter failure in doing so has made me increasingly distressed, to the extent of deteriorating my mental health and perception of... actually, let's just stick with "perception" in the most general sense; my vision has ALSO been largely melted. I used to be a social butterfly, long ago, but life experiences made being with and trusting others increasingly terrifying; all of this has only complicated matters further, making it almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to reintegrate myself into society.
    What I essentially decided to do, was to cut myself off from the forums, as this place was my biggest timesink. However, now my computer's been completely compromised (login screen instantly shuts off my computer; any fixes are ineffective, and all admin commands are unable to be used), forcing me into a cold-turkey situation that's only freaking me out more,

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm leaving until I'm not a shut-in nerd anymore. Knowing me, though, these forums will shut down before I ever return, if at all.
    In truth, I do really still want to be here, but it's simply not healthy for me right now.

[​IMG]
    Hey hey, the name's Bry! I'm a teen who likes art and burning himself out every couple of months, evidently.
    What I'm the most well-known on here for is my pixel art, but I also draw on paper a lot, and I'm a fan of music! Video games are also kind of an obvious one, seeing I'm on a forum for a video game.
    I'm... a little less than confident in the stuff I do, but I still try, unsure of what my motivation actually is. I'm SUPER not good when it comes to talking to people, since I've been living under a rock my whole damned life and don't know anything about anything; that, and I'm just awkward. If it takes me a weirdly long time to respond to something, it's probably because I'm trying my god damned hardest to come up with something to say, or I'm just debating the best way to phrase something (unless I specify a reason, like I was busy or somethin').
    Regardless, I hope I can provide some sort of entertainment for you folks via my Suggestions, because my attempts at socializing sure won't.