B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I Get The Feeling Near-Sightedness Is Undoable But Extremely Hard. DISCLAIMER: I'm Stupid.
    Okay, I'm Back! (For Now!) Pro Tip, Do Not Uninstall Touchscreen. It REINSTALLS ON A SHUT DOWN.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    ice where
    B
    Bry
    I'll Post It For Ya, Gimme A Bit.
    [EDIT] Crap, Actually, I Can't, Needed It For A Science Project, And Spring Break Just Started. I Can Whip Up A (Slightly Lazier) Copy, Though!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    You can completely uninstall it if you mess with your system's rules ( I had to disable my laptop's keyboard and I didn't want to open it ), from what I noticed, if you reenable the rule after restarting, it doesn't affect the previously deleted devices anymore. Also I never grasped the idea of starting every single word with caps.
    I'm Not Getting Lucky With My PC... Super Mario Maker Has Been My One True Friend On This Journey.
    GOD, Stupid Touchscreen Wjndows Computer. When It Updates, Touchscreen Reactivates. Then Suddenly "Tap Circles" Pop Up EVERYWHERE Because-
    B
    Bry
    -The Screen's CRACKED FROM THE INSIDE. WHAT DO I DO, I CANNOT EVEN LOG IN BECAUSE IT KEEPS "TAPPING" OUTSIDE THE PASSWORD BOX.
    What's The Point Of Confirmation?!
    Emperor Buttons The Bunny
    I was baptized a Catholic, but I stopped believing when I realized it was all a load of crap, father thinks so as-well.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    It's supposed to be when you choose to become a full member of whatever branch of Christianity you are. Although, I actually care about my religion and wanted to get confirmed, so I can't emphasize.
    Well, we're all individuals with different opinions, so it's fine.
    HOW DO YOU DRAW TO SCALE?
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    In what context?
    B
    Bry
    Like, Drawing Roads And Buildings In Accurate Spots. I End Up With Things Twice As Far As Intended.
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    I would recommend folding the page where you want the horizon line to be. Draw a line and unfold. Base everything off that. Helpful in my experience!
    I'm Practicing Drawing People At My School So I Can Take Requests If Someone At School Asks Me. Surprisingly Common.
    B
    Bry
    2-4 Months Is Common For Me. Shut Up. `:(
    So, Bry, I've been thinking... Would you do a collab with Timothy someday? It would be quite interesting, but who knows?
    Reactions: Bry
    B
    Bry
    ? Collab? Reason/Topic Of Collaboration?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Would you and Timothy draw together? Your styles would complement each other perfectly, guaranteed!
    B
    Bry
    Depends.
    I Just Remembered How Damned Hard The Pit Of 100 Trials Is In FLIPSIDE. I Made It Through The Boss With 5 HP Start-to-End.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    In flipside? Did I miss something?
    B
    Bry
    Super Paper Mario.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Oh. I didn't play that one. Good to hear they brought the pit back.
    Probably The Most Addicting Song I've Not Gotten Annoyed From Yet Is The Pit Of 100 Trials In Super Paper Mario.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom