• Fantastic news Terrarians! All platforms have officially been submitted! Barring any issues our tentative release date is September 28th!
BT-7274
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Genuinely afraid

I’m scrolling through ULTRAKILL memes and then I’m suddenly forced onto furaffinity when I HAD TOUCHED NOTHING..

Thank god the website is blocked.
    Just a Sylveon
    Just a Sylveon
    Oh?
    Is there something you need to tell us?
    BT-7274
    BT-7274
    That the ULTRAKILL community can be very messed up? Yes. That I was attempting to look at sexual images of furries? No.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    FA isn't entirely NSFW. Besides, most of the questionable stuff would require you to have an account there.
    ah yes, listening to Gabriel go from angry child to motivated badass to psychopath to genuinely thoughtful individual.

it is done.

Gabriel has been rematched and lost yet again, his hate turning to realization that his fallen god cannot help him. He took destiny into his own hands.

Also I killed the leviathan and of course I had to let Gabriel live because he gets to be the final boss AGAIN for act 3.. which is called.. Godfist Suicide..? Idk.. these titles are odd.
    gonna push that stream back until 6:30, I’ve got some stuff to do now that I’m back from tennis.

(20 minutes from now.)

Edit: make that sometime closer to 7. I’m eating dinner.
    If anyone is interested, I’ll be doing ultrakill again today, this time looking for secrets and completing challenges, maybe moving onto the HERESY content and the GABRIEL rematch. Not to mention I have plenty of WRATH content to finish.

I’ll start around 6PM EST, updates will come when said time gets closer. Link will still be posted here.
    sorry.. first time using twitch.

does this work?

Im gonna wait a few and then get started,

BT-7274
    BT-7274
    trying to get chat to work, i think camera is good now.
    BT-7274
    BT-7274
    good enough

im gonna play through some of greed and then get started on new content.
    BT-7274
    BT-7274
    Didn’t work out.. I’ll look into it later.

This new update is damn hard. They nerfed so many things..
    If anyone is interested, at 8 PM EST, I will be having a stream of the new ultrakill content, im gonna try and get through at least wrath, but due to time constraints, I’ve only got about an hour.

For those of you who don’t understand time, that’s half an hour from now.

The link will be posted on my account.
    The update is here.
    B97C433E-55CB-4B3A-93B2-07EDAF3D4C0E.png

And it :red:ing sucks I have to wait until after a tennis match to play it.
    HYPE MUSIC

Drinking 200 MG of caffeine and blasting metal gear rising music makes you feel like you could 1v1 the sun.
    BT-7274
    BT-7274
    Still wasn’t enough sadly..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom