Recent content by BubbaNESS

1. B

PS4 Looking for a good Terraria squad

Hey guys, finally got Terraria on the PS4 and I have to say, playing on the 360 was lonely since I didn't have Xbox Live Gold, but I have PS+ now and I can play Terraria online! I'm just getting Miner Clothing so I'm not that far into the PS4 version, I'm looking for 2-3 people WITH MICS that...
  2. B

Xbox 360 Hardmode is ******* me off to no end

So including the first level of the ground I'm standing on, the village should be 7 blocks above the ground?
  3. B

I've got one FINAL question, before I surrounded my village in dungeon blocks, there was no way to enter the village other than flying over the buildings with rocket boots and landing in the village and for some reason zombies and other mobs would come in, now that the village is absolutely...
  4. B

Alright, thanks for that advice and I'll put it to good use. Just another question though, is there ANY way to make my village wraith proof? I've already put dungeon blocks completely around it so mobs shouldn't intrude anymore, but I know Wraiths can go through any wall.
  5. B

So instead of Molten Armor, I got EXTREMELY lucky and found a lot of Cobalt and I made Cobalt armor, but I still die within 3-4 hits, am I doing anything wrong?
  6. B

Thank you, I'm going down to the Underworld for supplies, you're the man. Before I go though, I've smashed a Demon Alter and got the notification "Your World has been blessed with Cobalt!". Still can't find any Cobalt.
  7. B

I have Meteor Armor (for the use of unlimited mana on space gun), that's the armor I used to kill the WoF so I thought it would be a good starting armor for hard mode, and I literally can't find ANY cobalt whatsoever, it's like it didn't spawn after I off'd the WoF.
  8. B

Xbox 360 Hard mode is ******* me off to no end

Well see that's the thing, it's like there's NO cobalt in my world, I've tried to search dungeon's to their respective depths but yet again I keep getting swarmed by stupid illumanent bats and chaos elementals.
  9. B

Xbox 360 Hard mode is ******* me off to no end

Ok so today I finally got up the courage to beat the wall of flesh, and BARELY got by on doing so, had about a half a heart left when my final hit connected. So now I'm in hardmode and I CANNOT progress, enemies are swarming me from every direction, I can't even mine without 30+ illuminant Bats...
  10. B

Console Any updates on, well, updates anytime soon?

Well there was double, hell even triple the content in 1.3 that there was in 1.2.3, and given that they haven't even put the rest of 1.2.3 on console yet proves that 2016 will be FARRRRR gone before 1.3 even gets announced for consoles.
  11. B

Ok so today I finally got up the courage to beat the wall of flesh, and BARELY got by on doing so, had about a half a heart left when my final hit connected. So now I'm in hardmode and I CANNOT progress, enemies are swarming me from every direction, I can't even mine without 30+ illuminant Bats...
  12. B

Console Any updates on, well, updates anytime soon?

I'm pretty sure 2016 will be well over before 1.3 comes to console.
  13. B

Xbox 360 Don't know how to really get started

I just wish I could get a good start somehow, both paths out of the starting biome go straight into the dark purple areas and I instantly just get mobbed by Eaters and it's so annoying and frustrating.
  14. B

Xbox 360 Don't know how to really get started

How do I summon king slime?
Back
Top Bottom