Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2019 at 4:56 PM
Birthday:
September 17
Artist, Gamer, Roleplayer

Share This Page

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer, Female, from United States of Americaball

(Pokèmon: Shapes and Beats RLRP) My brother keeps trying to take blood out of my Hexahedric. He (the Hexahedric) hates it. (Continued \/) Jun 18, 2019 at 4:13 PM

Bubby Aurora was last seen:
Viewing thread Role Play - Calamity Adventure, Jun 18, 2019 at 4:56 PM
    1. Aedan The Borf
      1. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Who is this pink square like myself and why is he so innocent?
        May 29, 2019
        Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        His name is Chris. And HE'S SELF AWARE.
        May 29, 2019
        Aedan The Borf and Bubby Aurora like this.
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        That’s why I showed it lol
        May 30, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    2. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I'm having a Meltdown I am so Lite with joy, I went to the splash park and suddenly the water made my World cold as Subzero. You get my pun?
      1. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Why does this exist in my life???
        May 29, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      2. AlphaEspeon
        AlphaEspeon
        I guess your life is pretty FULL, am I right?
        May 29, 2019
    3. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      O gr8, I'm stuck watching as Cube tries to escape my control again
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Wuh oh.
        May 27, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    4. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      Hmmm... What to post...
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe post a post about a post?
        May 27, 2019
        Animus Viral and Bubby Aurora like this.
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        O wait, you already did that.
        May 27, 2019
    5. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      Cubic be like *thinking intensifies*
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        *thinking intensifies further*
        May 26, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    6. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I want to change my profile picture to Cubic now
      1. View previous comments...
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        No I'm not!
        *Proceeds to smack face-first into a wall*
        May 25, 2019
      3. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        See, you can't even see jokes.
        May 25, 2019
      4. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Eh?
        *Smacks face-first into a joke*
        May 25, 2019
    7. Aedan The Borf
      Aedan The Borf
      Do you have ARK
      2. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Sorry
        May 22, 2019
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        It’s ok... it’s just most of the time, no one is online in the server I play in...
        May 22, 2019
      4. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Darn.
        May 22, 2019
    8. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I'm here to kick apples and chew oranges. Wait, they're all rotten. Screw fruit
      2. Jelly928
        Jelly928
        How about the veggies? (They will come for you in your sleep if u neglect them...)
        May 21, 2019
      3. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Fight them. WITH FIRE.
        May 21, 2019
        Bubby Aurora and Jelly928 like this.
      4. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        The post about the fruit being rotten is a joke on how whenever I get an orange, it's rotten black.
        May 21, 2019
    9. AlphaEspeon
      AlphaEspeon
      Hey I started a new RP called For Whom the Princess Weeps. Would you like to join?
      2. AlphaEspeon
        AlphaEspeon
        It isn’t terribly based off of it. It just has aspects of it, like locations and characters
        May 18, 2019
      3. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        I know, but I don't really have any interest in that. I'll let you know if I change my mind.
        May 18, 2019
      4. AlphaEspeon
        AlphaEspeon
        Alrighty
        May 18, 2019
    10. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I dehydrated myself yesterday! whooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo now my mom is gonna be obsessively worried about me again
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Huh. Well considering what happened with USD here....I guess that first point is somewhat fair. But in all honesty, that picture was actually from like...1 ~ 2 years ago since I stopped playing Roblox due to 2 reasons:
        May 18, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        1. I found most of the games there to be....Somewhat boring/unprogressable/something else. And that I just recently decided to buy Terraria after seeing a bunch of Terraria-related videos that randomly popped up on YouTube and saying: "Alright. I'mma get this game.", which ended up in me spending most of the time I usually spent with Roblox with Terraria instead.
        May 18, 2019
      4. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        2. I'm somewhat afraid of which direction Roblox is going after seeing humanoid looking Robloxians on the page for the Roblox Easter Egg hunt of 2019. (Which I checked due to the fact that it was a tradition for me to play the Egg hunts every year they came out, (With the exception of the 2017 one.(Which was the year when my main account (The third one) became unusable.)
        May 18, 2019
    11. Bezixx
      Bezixx
      Women are called females because they take fees from their males.
      2. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        What is reason?
        Also obvious joke is obvious, I'm not sexist lol
        May 18, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      3. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        I didn't find that offensive. I legit thought you were being serious as to why females are called that
        May 18, 2019
      4. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Ah, I see. Well, anyways, I was simply trying to make a pun. I thought of saying something about feeding males, but it would sound rather sexist, even as a joke.
        May 18, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    12. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      I’m gonna ruin animus’s fun and tell you to check roleplaytale OOC.
      1. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Well, now I see you. so oof.
        May 17, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    13. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I've officially slept in a coat. Also, 3,000 emails! ...not sure if you would like to know that
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Well that's interesting!
        May 17, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      3. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Oof, r.i.p. heater you will be missed, press f to pay respects. I slept in a coat because it's nice and I don't wanna take it off.
        May 17, 2019
        Animus Viral likes this.
      4. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        F

also

F
        for Grumpy Cat.
        May 17, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    14. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I'm wearing a coat. In bed. In the summertime. Yea you can tell I'm bonkers off my rocker.
      1. AlphaEspeon
        AlphaEspeon
        Yes you are.
        May 17, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        True story, I wore three shirts yesterday.
        May 17, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    15. Animus Viral
      Animus Viral
      Do you yeet?
      1. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Yea I YEET.
        May 15, 2019
        Animus Viral likes this.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Yea YEE YEET.
        May 15, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    16. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      If you could be a JSaB AU character or OC, who would you be? (I would be Cube/Cubic from Pink Corruption)
      2. UltiDaniel
        May 15, 2019
      3. Bubby Aurora
        May 15, 2019
        Animus Viral likes this.
      4. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Same ^
        May 15, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    17. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      Hskhvfslvni- *looks really sick all of a sudden*
      2. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        Me: There's this one dude who's very sick and throwing up everywhere. (Also, I forgot to mention that 999 is the emergency number of the UK)
        May 14, 2019
      3. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Do you need- wait they aren't throwing up. They just are looking sick...
        May 15, 2019
      4. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        (I know) *ambulance comes*
        May 15, 2019
    18. Doppelsöldner
      Doppelsöldner
      I thought your pfp is from Sir Pelo because of the artstyle.
      1. Bubby Aurora
        May 14, 2019
      2. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        Ah, I see now.
        May 14, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    19. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I can't wait for Lego my Eggo 2: The Second Part.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        NO. NO. GOD NO. NOOOOOOOOO.
        We don't need another Ms. Misfit.
        May 10, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      3. King Victor
        May 10, 2019
      4. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        What.
        May 10, 2019
    20. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I've been a furry since childhood. Blame those kid's cartoons where animal anthros are the main characters.
      1. Aedan The Borf and LumiNyte like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AlphaEspeon
        AlphaEspeon
        Never thought I would see someone openly say this. But hey, be proud of who you are!
        May 7, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      4. Dundershock
        Dundershock
        Meh, contrary to popular belief, I don't think "messed up furries" are all that common. They just stick out from the bunch :p
        May 7, 2019
        Chips and Bubby Aurora like this.
      5. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Indeed.
        May 9, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    September 17
    Artist, Gamer, Roleplayer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Bubby: An ambitious cambion who views many creatures as nuisances, even her own father the Wall of Flesh. She travels through Terraria realms and islands to find adventure and meet new friends. She is the Princess of the Underworld and Spirit of the Crimson.
    Shadowfireballs- Bubby can cast fireballs made out of Shadowflame. Other than that, there's not much to say.
    Chaos Sabers- Bubby can conjure a pair of backwards-held blades that are enveloped in Shadowflame.
    Crimson- Being the Spirit of the Crimson, Bubby can control the Crimson. That's a lot of Crimson.
    Ichor Cup- Bubby can summon a small cup of Ichor to pour on a nearby foe, stunning them for a couple seconds and usually inflicting the Ichor debuff.
    Animal Language- Bubby can speak the languages of multiple different animals and monsters.
    Demon's Roar- Semi-Ultimate attack. Bubby emits a damaging roar.
    Death Eruption- Ultimate attack. Bubby creates a bubble shield that explodes into various types of inferno.

Borealis: Bubby's Imagisphere counterpart, Borealis is a pint-sized girl who always seems to get into trouble. She is just as ambitious as her demonic doppelgänger and loves going on adventures with her. However, she hates Ichor to the point of incinerating it with cursed inferno.
    Calamity Form- Borealis turns into a human-sized monstrosity that constantly cries Ichor (the irony!) and has a long purple tail with a black blade at the end. Her armor also become spiky, peircing anyone who tries to touch her.
    Cursed Fireball Fuser- Ever since she inhaled a Soul of Night, when her power is combined with the fireball magic of any fellow the fire will be mixed between whatever fire her ally uses and Cursed Inferno.
    Hyper Rush- Semi-Ultimate attack. Borealis dashes through the strongest opponent on the battlefield at the speed of sound, causing a small sonic boom where she hits.
    Hyperactive Imagination- Ultimate attack. Borealis rises into the air, and then causes Dream Inferno to fall from the sky.
    Dream Inferno (Projectile)
    Deals 57 magic damage and applies debuff 'Dream Inferno'
    Dream Inferno (Debuff)
    Damage over time, deals 3 damage every milisecond
    Cannot be put out by water
    'Your hopes and dreams are burning you to ashes'
    [​IMG]

Newton: The genius lightbulb boy we know and love, brought to Terraria! Gifted with the power to learn and control magic by Bori's Calamity Form, the inventor created a staff that takes souls from living beings, killing them. He does not use the weapon very often, but it is slowly corrupting him.
    Teleportation- Newton can dissapear from where he stands and appear out of thin air somewhere else through magic.
    Soul Stealer- Newton utilizes his staff. 'Nuff said.
    Newton's Semi-Ultimate and Ultimate attacks are undiscovered.

Nenowt: A failed clone or an AU character? Nenowt can be either. Originally the SmallHUGERune version of Newton and/or Ralsei, in Terraria Nenowt was created by a broken portal created by Bubby. The mad scientist trying to create a perfect clone of Newton without access to his DNA messed up miserably, creating an individual who is kind of like a mix between Ralsei and Newton.
    Healing Prayer- Basically Ralsei's Heal Prayer.
    Dual Healer- While Nenowt hasn't mastered it yet, he can also use Ralsei's Dual Heal.

Bleirx and Defirm: An amalgamation unknown to all worlds.
    Unknown

Fever Wyvern: An amalgamation, Fever Wyvern was temporarily created when Borealis and Newton plummeted into a pool of Amalgamagma. They are a genderless, confident figure who is surprisingly hard to anger.
    Shooting Star- True to the ability's name, Fever Wyvern can turn into a literal shooting star, but red. This allows them to fly around or move at very high speeds.
    Zerker- Named after the Lambent Zerker from Gears of War 3, this ability is basically automatically used whenever Fever Wyvern gets angry. Fever Wyvern gets claws and tentacles with claws. They also begin to roar and snarl at others, even if they are just being passive-aggressive.

Vampire Bubby: Turned vampire by lycanthropy, Bubby becomes mysterious and somewhat quiet. She is Vampire Murph's sire, though Murph is no longer a werevampire.
    Smoke-Teleportation- Bubby turns to smoke and reforms somewhere else.

Vampire Borealis: Also turned vampire by lycanthropy, Borealis becomes violent and scary. She tries hard to resist the urge to bite, but is Vampire Newton's sire.
    Smoke-Teleportation- See Vampire Bubby's Extra Abilities.
    Owl Form- Bori turns into a white owl with red eyes.

Vampire Fever Wyvern: The amalgamation turned vampire, Fever Wyvern becomes evil and violent. Part of their mouth stops glowing.

Vampire Newton: Turned vampire by lycanthropy, Newton becomes evil and scary. His sire is Borealis.

Nebula Blaze: The amalgamation of Bubby and Borealis, created when Bubby crushed a vial of Amalgamagma, covering her hand in it and grabbing Borealis with said hand.

Vampire Nebula Blaze: Turned vampire, the amalgamation becomes mysterious but violent.

Evil Nenowt: Turned evil because of the Crimson, Nenowt becomes violent and sometimes bloodthirsty. He also becomes scary, and his facial filaments become blue.

Signature

[​IMG] I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX [​IMG]
    Level 99 signature boss

That's How Mafia Works
    @Yello_Xplorer guessed my favorite boss!
    Also, I'm a very proud member of the LittleBIGPlanet fan club.
    Appearance of my RP calamity characters (also contains Nenowt)

[​IMG]
    Thanks to @SolarDragonMarnyr
    I'm awesome! Deal. With. It. [​IMG]
    1.47 = 1.5, 1.5 = 2, 1.47 = 1, 2 + 2 = 4, so 1 + 1 = 4 copy this into your signature and spread the word!
    newton Pud is a girl! A gender change potion spilled on him, turning him into Lux! Copy this into your signature and spread the word!
    If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens!
    If they saw Sans from Undertale on the surface, 99% of Undertale fans would beg to become his real-life disciples. If you're one of the 1% that just waves hi, copy this into your signature and hope it happens!
    If you think the 25th of January should become 2nd Christmas because you're still in the festive spirit, copy this into your signature and hope it happens!
    GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    I am eternally dead! If you see this copy it into your signature and replace it with the opposite statement. Social experiment.
    If global capitalism was abolished, 90% of elites would freak out. If you're one of the 10% who danced for victory, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    THE PINK CORRUPTION
    RRUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    A picture of me wearing a LORDE costume by @Animus Viral
    [​IMG]
    A Line-Up of a majority of the characters of Role Play - Calamity Adventure by @UltiDaniel [​IMG]
    (The second one is Bubby, the two super short ones are Borealis and Newton, the fifth one is Nenowt, and the angry triangle with the text bubble above him is Dart. All the other characters do not belong to me.)
    A Drawing of Hamper in Void Shifter form by @UltiDaniel
    [​IMG]
    A drawing of iBubby (mechanized Bubby) by UltiDaniel! This guy draws a lot of characters. I might return the favor.
    [​IMG]
    A drawing of Fae/Darkheart by, you guessed it, UltiDaniel! I'm just gonna draw UltiSlayer for him now
    [​IMG]
    More UltiDaniel; this time it's Four and Colorblind!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Ulti Comic of Colorblind attacking Feral Newton in SPAAAAAAAAACE!!!
    [​IMG]
    Art of Fingerbang (Enraged Alias) attacking some Pixies by @SolarDragonMarnyr . It's a little messed up, but it's fine.
    [​IMG]
    Ultimate casually writing down that I just morphed into the end of the world
    tappaja100 asking someone to state the obvious
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CDA, by @Ultimate snowman 46
    SORCERERERERERERERER, by @Ultimate snowman 46
    Aura Lizard Loon, by @Dynorok Loon-Maker
    Real answer: a Christain witch who wishes she didn't have the power of witchcraft as it is unholy.
    Xbox one (AceOfDeltaSquad) Gears of War 4, Fortnite, Overwatch, and Terraria: Console Edition.
    PlayStation 3 (flowerpotbaby) LittleBigPlanet, Disney Infinity (all versions except 1.0, cannot play online), and Minecraft: Console Edition.
    iPad Mini 1 (Varies) Geometry Dash (username xXTheArouraXx, all versions except the full version), Dragon Simulator 3D (I think? Also username BubbyAurora), and Subway Surfers (cannot compare score.)

If you want to play with me on Xbox One or PS3, friend me saying this exact message:
    "BEHOLD, BUBBY AURORA, IT IS I! (insert your forum username here)!"
    why?
    So
    1. I know it's you.
    2. Because this exact message is super silly and assertive, and we will all certainly laugh about it.
    3. I know you're from the forums and will be able to contact you if anything happens.
    Yeah, it's not much of a list, but at least we shall play.
    [​IMG]
    Friend, the Square!
    - They take the form of a human with fangs and claws.
    - They are renowned for their ability to cause severe pain.
    - They only bite in flow points, like the neck and wrists.
    - Their ability to cause severe pain lies in their venom.
    - They get their name from the fact that a neck-snapping Fangfury bite in the neck gives a feeling similar to that of a broken neck, often causing the target to think that their opponent snapped their neck.
    - They are very weak, and only bite when they feel threatened.
    - While most beings are born only by genetics, some people become a Neck-Snapping Fangfury because of a spell gone wrong, or if they marry a NSFF. (Neck-Snapping Fangfury)
    - They use their venom to cause enemies to retreat, or to stop an expectant enemy from attacking.
    - Many false broken bones and false vampire attacks are caused by NSFFs.
    - NSFFs are often mistaken for vampires.
    - Certain vampires can be mistaken for NSFFs.
    - A difference between NSFFs and vampires are that NSFFs have four fangs, while vampires only have two.
    - Another difference is that vampires have superpowers, while NSFFs do not.
    - NSFFs live in ranks. The ranks are in this order, from lowest to highest: Newborn, Apprentice, Traveler, Fearlander, Deathbringer.
    - A traditional NSFF often calls themselves by their full name and then their rank among the species, for example "Cedric Toby Hudson, Apprentice."
    - A modern NSFF often calls themselves by their first name and then their rank among the species, for example "Cedric the Apprentice."
    - Unlike their nocturnal relatives, NSFFs do not conceal their identities.

Well that's all the data I've recorded. If you encounter a NSFF and see a new fact or outdated fact, PM me about it and I'll add to the list!

If you are a modern NSFF, copy the message below into your signature:
    "I'm a modern Neck-Snapping Fangfury. Don't scare me if you like not having a severely painful month!"

If you are a traditional NSFF, copy the message below into your signature:
    "I am a traditional Neck-Snapping Fangfury. Do not scare me if you value your time that is free of pain."

Why? It's a warning, silly.
    Shadow Sabers {W} - Deals 10 damage, a powerful pair of magic-melee weapons that are summoned from the user's hands. They are held backwards, and used for assassination. They can ward off destructible projectiles and set fire to a target.

Jewel of Shadow {A} {W} - A small purple gem that is worn as a necklace and protects the user from being stabbed in the heart as well as gives her the ability to conjure a small amount of purple fire that does 7 damage. The fire will spread to targets.

Meds x3 {C} - A special healing mix that restores 10 HP.

Shifting Cloak {A} - A special article of clothing that, at first, looks like the user's choice of clothing, but in battle it becomes an assassin's hood that protects the user. Grants 3 defense and speeds things up a little.

{T} {W} Screwdriver
    -Used for making and breaking stuff, in a screwed up way
    -Stop screwing around and get busy!
    -Does 6 damage ignoring armor! Doesn't seem to be very useful for fighting.

{T} Pliers
    -Good for messing around with wires, electrical circuits, and even surgery!

{T} Mother Board
    -A board empty of code. Can be programmed to what user desires.
    -If combined with life and death essence and a few other deadly parts, it could summon a boss!

{M} Battery
    -Has a quite good charge. It looks like a double A but seems to have way more power just by feeling it.
    -Quite useful in any different ways! Batteries are quite hard to come by so use this wisely!

{W} {Rare} Mechanical Output Wand
    -Quite the up to date modern wand. It senses what you main magical element is and shoots it out in a wave like form in all directions around you!
    -Base elemental damage of 4. Hits all enemies around you
    Once upon a time, a LEGEND was whispered among shadows.
    It was a LEGEND of HOPE.
    It was a LEGEND of DREAMS.
    It was a LEGEND of REALITY.
    It was a LEGEND of IMAGINATION.
    This is the legend of SMALL-HUGE-RUNE
    For millenia, TRUE and FALSE have lived in balance,
    Bringing peace to the WORLD.
    But if this harmony were to shatter...
    a terrible calamity would occur.
    The sky will run black with terror
    And the land will crack with fear.
    Then, her heart pounding...
    The IMAGISPHERE will draw her final breath.
    Only then, shining with hope...
    Three HEROES appear at WORLDS' edge.
    A SACKTHING,
    A TITAN,
    And a PRINCE FROM THE FALSE.
    Only they can seal the fountains
    And banish the DREAMER'S HEAVEN.
    Only then will balance be restored,
    And the WORLD saved from destruction.
    Today, the FOUNTAIN OF IMAGINATION-
    The geyser that gives this land form-
    Stands tall at the center of the kingdom.
    But recently, another fountain has appeared on the horizon...
    And with it, the balance of TRUE and FALSE begins to shift.